ignition HELP asap PLEASE

-
Yep here

tmp_10163-PHOTO_20161228_1558491099302871.jpg

tmp_10163-PHOTO_20161228_155837889437920.jpg

Here's an update on my column and ignition should I put it all back together and took it all back apart and put it back together trying to get this piece that broke to work

tmp_26287-PHOTO_20161229_202822-1971420822.jpg

I I can tell you this much I think I'm pretty fast at disassembling the column down to the ignition probably 20 minutes to disassemble 30 minutes to assemble wheel bolted horn working.

My fingers are crossed for ya! Good luck.
It worked !!!!? I got to start it three times I left the ziptie on must a came off, hmm might be push button time until I figure out what kinda switch IMA get. That one IS OEM ...

Own is easy to find. Got mine on eBay.
Easy yes. But right now I'm starting it *via brown Mopar ignition bypass wire and starter relay, hmm hmm hmm, this should be fun, 5 wires on switch, my battery is mounted in trunk time to make new thread

I mean yea it I wasent poor I guess.
Not sure what you mean by that.
But by the time you hack into the wiring and get a push button starter switch and then another switch to turn the coil power off or on you might as well spend the 38 bucks and do it right ?

But by the time you hack into the wiring and get a push button starter switch and then another switch to turn the coil power off or on you might as well spend the 38 bucks and do it right ?
Yea you got a point. I really don't want a push button anyway

IW is right. You will have more than $38 tied up and will have a hacked up wiring to top it off.

IW is right. You will have more than $38 tied up and will have a hacked up wiring to top it off.
Besides that you have allready busted your *** getting the column apart to get to the switch.

how did you break the ign switch like that? i see the column has a part broken off also.. hopefully it doesn't allow the tumbler to move back and forth..

Agree with above. Contact Whitepunk. He is a good guy for sure.

how did you break the ign switch like that? i see the column has a part broken off also.. hopefully it doesn't allow the tumbler to move back and forth..
when the Tumblers went out I got the key Inn and then position them just right so when I take the key out I can slide it back in easy and it works that way with my girlfriend she took the key out I forgot to tell her and she tried forcing it and she messed it tumblers up and needless to say I was stuck in the shopping center so I had to tell her to call him down I couldn't get the key back in but before that I was so pissed that I couldn't get the key in that I took a flat head and started hammering it through the ignition that's probably how it broke but then I realized that I was thinking irrationally I stopped and this is where I'm at it could have been a lot worse I was pissed

So now you need the ignition switch, and the key cylinder that you pounded the screwdriver though.

-
Back