im daves son, my father has past away....

-
I am sorry to hear this. My Condolences and prayers to you and your family.

So sorry to hear of this terrible tragety.
Hang in there young man, and make sure your mom is OK.
Prayers sent from Trumbull, CT.

George

Soo sorry to hear this, i think i have seen you father on here a few times and from what i saw he has contributed alot to FABO, we will all miss him greatly.

Our thoughts and prayers are also going out to you and your entire family. Dave will be missed by a lot of people here, he was a member of our family as well, and so are you Adam. Please call on us from time to time to share, greive, or whenever you feel the need!! we'll be here for you if you need us!! Geof and Nella

Life on earth can be fickle. Your dad's postings will live on on FABO, which is a great memorial to his interests.

I'm very sorry to hear this.... I thank God he passed in peace.

I bid you and your family all the Blessings of Christ, and hope your minds will be filled with fond and warm memories that will keep your Dad alive and well in your hearts always.

.......and I'm sure that when his Grand-kids come along, all those fond memories will be passed on to them. Blessings to ya'....... Doc

Wow Adam looks like Dave left a legacy with you. I hope I can leave my kids with the same. May he rest in peace. Prayers sent!

Very sorry for your loss. Your father will be missed.

Sincere condolences for your loss. Prayers for you & yout family.

I can't help but wonder if your dad ever went to Jax Raceways when it was open and if I ever met him. I use to race there a lot.

Sorry for your loss. He was a very knowledgable guy.

Thanks for letting us all know and if you need anything, I am sure there is someone around here that would be glad to help.

~Jeremy

I am very sorry to hear this, and feel a little embarrassed sending this so belated. We will all miss him and his thoughts.

-
Back