im daves son, my father has past away....

-
Sorry for your loss Adam. Prayers sent to you and your family in these tough times. toolmanmike

Adam, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. If you ever need anything, the FABO community is always here.

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your dad, Adam. Dave was a great member here, and I always enjoyed reading his posts and hearing his stories, especially his former hauling and bike ones. He will be missed here, my prayers and condolences go out to you and your family at this time.

Grant

Oh my God. Adam your father was a very respected member here and I considered him a friend. I am so sorry. Condolences to you all.

Deepest and Sincerest Condolences on the loss of your dad. Please take comfort in knowing that he is now at peace in the kingdom of God.

I too am very saddened to hear of this lose. I do find some comfort in my belief that
a sudden exit from this life is one of the greatest blessings we can receive.
I pray you too find comfort in knowing your dad was truely blessed.

Sorry for your loss Adam, He will be missed here. Just hang on to all the good memories and know you was blest to have him for a father . He will be long remembered here, as another member said. Prayers going out to all the family and many friends your dad had, He will be missed here, We was blest to have him on board with us. RIP Dave, and thank you for all you have given here.

life is so short, so precious. it warms my heart to know that he spent time with you workin' on cars :D he sounds like he was a great dad, a great blessing in your life

I'm sorry to hear of your dad's passing. 60 years is way too young. I pray that the good memories of his life are a comfort to you at this sad time. Dan

So sad!! Sorry to hear this. Prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time. Lets hope that there's a FABO in heaven waiting for all for all of us to go to and carry on the tradition and to reunite with all of the FABO family young and old!

Sorry for your loss. My dad past away last year, you're dad sounds alot like him.
Not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

I am very sorry to hear. I just join FABO because my dad was also into Mopars an cars his whole life. I know what you are going through My dad just pasted away July 24, 2011 also very sudden by a massive heart attack. He was also only 60 an i just turned 28 2 days after we buried him. I am truley sorry for you loss, it will be hard for a long time. I being the only kid was very close to my dad as well always out in garage with him an goign to car shows. My paryers are with yo an your family.

-
Back