im daves son, my father has past away....

-
Sorry for your loss Adam, I too lost my Dad that same day. My prayers go out to your and your family.

Sorry to hear about both of your losses.

I lost my dad six years ago. I know how it feels.

After you found out that he was gone and it set in, did you get an alone and empty feeling come about you? It happened to me, even though I was off on my own 300 miles away and not living in the same house as him. I felt as if I was now alone in this world. He was always a phone call or road trip away if I needed him, then he was suddenly gone. I guess it was a feeling of insecurity, knowing he wasn't around anymore.

Eventually you work through it, hang in there. If you need any help, we are here for you.

Sorry to hear about your dad Adam....I just lost my mom a couple of weeks ago..... hope you all are holding up ok..... sometimes life is too short.... DTM

Sorry to hear Adam, your dad was a great contributor to this site. He had quite a few great posts, one that sticks out in my mind is a pic he posted of himself racing his Kawi Triple motorcycle. I always remember that, and I think that is where "Crazy Dave" may have came from...my condolensces to you and everyone affected by his passing.

Sorry I never got to know your Dad. It's always sad when you lose a friend, or family, in this way. Best to you

WOW! I'm left like I got a horn in my ear from this news.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. 60 is way to young to be passing away.

Best wishes and speedy recovery for you and your family.

He will be missed here, most certainly!

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad, stay on board and keep in touch with use.

Kenny

Adam, I'm sad to hear that, your dad was always helpful to anyone that needed advice here. I send my deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family!

Sorry for your loss. It's always bad when it's so sudden. I lost my sister several years ago and the phone call first thing in the am and I was crushed and shocked at the same time. He will live on in your heart and he is with you always.

First im sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with you and your family.Its sad to hear of people passing at a young age and the hurt it causes the ones who love them. I appreciate you letting us know.Take care and god bless.

Adam, Prayers sent for comforting for you and your family. 2012 has began with a lot of deaths early in the year. Cherish all the good times and always keep the fond memories in your heart.

RIP Crazy Dave .... you will be very sadly missed around here.

Thanks for letting us know Adam. Don't ever hesitate to call on us if we can help you out in any way. Though I never got the pleasure of meeting him, your dad was one of my favorite contributors to the forum. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

My Condolences to your family.. I am 59 and my son is 28. It is a wake call when i here this. There is so much we have to do with our families before we go.

My sincerest condolences. I have recently lost my father, and I feel your pain. I wish I had advice on how to ease your pain, but I have not found any way to ease the grief. They say time heals. We will have to wait and see. Until then, think of him daily, and cry as I am now. Good memories will have to do until we meet them again.

Adam,

I'm truly shocked to hear this and please accept my sincerest condolences. Dave and I had a lot in common and spent many hours swapping stories about motorcyles and motorcycling. He was a very talented builder and I have a tremendous amount of respect for him.

Godspeed CrazyDave. You will be sorely missed and I sure wish I would've met you in person. I'm sure we could've spent hours bench racing in either of our garages.

Adam, I've lost my father too and if you need anything, please PM me. I feel that it's the least I could do for Dave.

-
Back