I'm shopping at Wal Mart from now on.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
walmarthos.jpg

they sure dont look like that at my local walmart, even though they TRY to fit into the same type clothes!

I've always said that Wal Mart was one of my favorite places to be at on a hot summer day. I've also said that if a man had a Tiki Bar at the entrance of Wally World he'd make a fortune. Any pics of the front?
Small Block

Those skanks you better go to the meat department and get a ham. I prefer the ones that show just enough to make your imagination wander.

Looks like deer season is in 8) and the husbands are out in the woods :-D Little do they know they are making wood :toothy10: Well they could be :-D
Yep =P~ Small Block enjoys Wal Mart, and I must say there are some nice looking babes in his part of the country I have been there and seen'em myself, :-D

Yep I think that picture was taken during Deer season :clock:

one time I was in Walmart...and same thing happened...looked like the HoE bus had just stopped out front and unloaded

That picture is obviously a fake. Here's some real people, from real Wallmart:

2049.jpg

2040.jpg

2052.jpg

2083.jpg

2034.jpg

2019.jpg

silly demon
trannys cant have kids

you know...i was almost gonna say something to that effect.

There is also the possibility(very likely) that this is a 24hr walmart, and 4 strippers got off shift....too late to bring their kids.

-
Back