im wasting space on here, but......

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
i just figured id take a sec to say how much life kicks major ***!! my life couldnt be better right now. and its not cuz Christmas is right around the bend. ya see theres this girl. lol. yea well i think shes the one. my dream girl has finally been found. and im just happy as can be. aside from my (muscle cars) sitting and waiting.. when spring comes theyl be fixed. i have the best friends in the world. and that certain someone, yea. =] so im wasting your space on here to say how much i love life. and if you agree be sure to post something. doesnt matter what. whats your input on life right now?? WOOHOO

Dream girl ? Whats her name ? Dart ? Duster ?

My life is ok. I try not to complain to much, there are people much worse off then I am.

I guess people are still doing Ecstasy these days. :hippy2:

Seriously, if you have your health, a roof over your head and food on your plate you're doing all right.

Ecstasy????This young buck is in LOOOVVVE!!!The rose peddles have struck this young man,s heart and he,s on cloud 9.LMAO!!Good for you 318!!:toothy10:

Best of wishes to you, may God bond you both together for ever and ever and ever and ever...oh boy haha, havnt found mine yet...I dont believe in luck, she'll come around if I behave mwahaha Take care of er!

AAAHHHH to be young and in love and to speek with the french talk rohuhu.
Good to here you are doing good 318guy.

all i have to say is dont screw it up but dont lose your manhood either. its nice coming home to someone you like.

all i have to say is dont screw it up but dont lose your manhood either. its nice coming home to someone you like.

Well said.
I am happy with my life, I have a good job, a lady that loves and appreciates me and i do with her as well, a decent place to live, my bills are paid, my health is pretty good, friends and family that is strong and caring.
The only thing that troubles me is my cars, i've got too many of 'em, and can't choose which one to build, a terrible spot to be in, honestly, i don't know if it's a blessing or a curse lol.
Good luck with this lady, and if you take care of her and she takes care of you especially in bad times, you've got a keeper. And then marry her!:cheers:

i am in the same boat. i go to school a hour and a half away so i dont get to see her as much as i want. but i am home for christmas and my life is amazing to:) i couldnt ask for a better girl to be with me:)

I would bet that divorce rates among mopar owners are mucher lower than chevy and ford. Since we picked the right cars I would only assume that we did much better in the mariage/girlfriend part too.8)8)

Its all good now but remember. The romance is over and love is a dying flower.When the ol lady takes a crap while youre in the shower.

So, you found the girl of your dreams? I wonder if it's the same one I dream about.... :-D

Your young & in love. BE CAREFUL! After you throw on the saddle and go for a ride, make sure you can TALK afterwards.

Looks fade... Personality is forever.

Good for you! With all the doom and gloom nowadays, it's great to read someone is actually upbeat. Thanks!

Congrats!!! Good luck with your dreams and keep that positive outlook.

Hey 318, Good for you and your "one". Never let the love die and just take care of each other!!!! I live by this rule. It works!!!!!!

I hope this new girl does not chase his car away.I have seen and heard of it alot befor.Its the car or me see you ............................ Ps things could be better tho.

Brother if you've got it, then ride that pony as far as it will go. Life is far too freaking short not to grab the brass ring when it comes around. Trust me, a fine old Plymouth is mighty poor company on a lonely Friday night.

You the man! -LY

Good to hear you caught one 318. Follow your gut instinct, if it feels right it probably is. Don't cut yourself short on your dreams for anyone and if she sticks with you let her grow too.

Just make sure you give her ALL your attention!!Once that stops,she,ll be lookin for someone elses attention.Regular oil changes are a must!Don,t run as good on dirty oil.LOL!!Treat her like gold and reap the rewards.Merry Christmas!(Oh to be young again).

Good to hear 318.

I married my highschool sweetheart, almost 20 years now and it seems like yesterday we got married even though we have 5 kids and have really never taken a break and did anything for ourselves.
A trip to home depot or wal mart is like a great date for us but we ain't complaining.

She straightened me up real quick after we started dating in school and I ditched some bad friends that were dragging me down real quick and never looked back.
Now most of those friends are either dead, in jail, or just plain losers with nothing to show for.

The keys to a good relationship, in my opinion of course, is communication, teamwork, goals, and God.

If you are not on the same page,it will not work.

I have also noticed that God answers prayers as crazy as it may sound to some, I have had many small miracles in my life by just asking for God's help while we were young and struggling to make ends meet.

For instance, I needed a transmission for my car and I just had a firstborn child and had barely enough money to pay the bills.

I found a cheap transmission for $300.oo, but I had no money to pay for it, and nobody could lend me the cash so i prayed about it for days, the suddenly got a check in the mail for $300.00 as a compensation for victims of violent crimes paid to me by the state because my Dad, months earlier, asked a man about it in the hospital as I was recovering from a beating i received from an angry mob, long story.

Neither I , nor My Dad knew we had a chance to get any money for this.

This is just a small example of what God can do.

Some call it karma, some call it coincidence, I call it grace,and have seen alot of it when my heart is in the right place.

Treat that girl right and with respect 318, impress her Dad, otherwise he may kill you, best advice I can give there.
Never smart off to her Mother, otherwise he may kill you, and never smart off to her in fron of him,.......otherwise he may kill you. ha, ha.

Take this from a Father of five teenage girls who loves God, but also is very in touch with his human side, and will kill for his Wife and kids.

Today someone asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I couldn't think of anything I actually wanted.

I guess that means life is pretty damn good! LOL!

Congrats, 318. I hope it works out with you and your lady.

Steve

whats your input on life right now?? WOOHOO

I can't reply to this because I really can't answer the question.

I have went through a divorce recently in which my wife called me up 4 days before the court hearing and tells me "I still love you and I miss you!" She is already living with another man when she told me this! Yes I still love her and I miss her also! I have no one.

I have became cold .... God, church and prayer have been thrown out the door.. sorry spaz! It seems when I get close to God that's when I get hurt the most. I can feel the hate. I try to shed some tears in order to feel better but they will not come. Now the only thing that keeps me from going insane which is my job it's being threatened. I never asked for any of this...

-
Back