Indy Cyl Head Trade Show 2014

-
Heading over Thursday. Setting up Friday. If you see the white Demon project car sitting on a trailer across from the Mopar Collectors Guide booth, stop by and say hello. COLOMOPAR, DARTZASTER and I will be selling parts there.

Just got off the phone with Indy Cylinder heads, early bird passes are a go for Friday. 25 bucks each.

See you guys there.....I'll have a small HDK diplay and be on hand for some fun!

Please DO NOT let the cat out of the bag.....my wife thinks I will be working......if she only knew!

I am hoping to go, this would be my first time going, however it looks like I will have to dig my way out of town to get there sunday.

Just got back from the meet. Wow, lots upon lots of stuff everywhere. Scored several very good deals, like 170 bucks for a complete A body 8.75! only with open 2.76 gears but good price either way. Met pretty cool guys and I did see Tony's cuda.... but no Tony or the FABO banner.....bummer.

Heading over Thursday. Setting up Friday. If you see the white Demon project car sitting on a trailer across from the Mopar Collectors Guide booth, stop by and say hello. COLOMOPAR, DARTZASTER and I will be selling parts there.

If i had the cash, it wouldn't have been sitting there long :p dang 2200 dollar washer/dryer set :banghead::banghead::banghead: Good looking project car for the price.

Just got back from the meet. Wow, lots upon lots of stuff everywhere. Scored several very good deals, like 170 bucks for a complete A body 8.75! only with open 2.76 gears but good price either way. Met pretty cool guys and I did see Tony's cuda.... but no Tony or the FABO banner.....bummer.

Sorry I missed you. The banner was in the 'Cuda.

I will be back Saturday.

I'll be up tomorrow. Just to clarify, what is the cost to get in? The Indy flyer doesn't say anything as far as admission.

I'll be up in the morning. See you guys there. I'll try to stop in and say hey, Tony. My little girl, (my shadow), is coming with me. Never met any of you guys before. See ya there.

I'll be there tomorrow morning along with fellow members of Tri State Mopars. I'm leaving the house at 6 am. See you all there.

Was hoping to make it but I had hernia surgery last Friday and am still real sore and somewhat swollen. It'd be murder trying to ride 4+ hrs. like this. Have fun everyone

And starts at 9am correct?

Doors open at 9am

$10 one day $15 2 day pass $5 parking

I'll be there, not sure what time I'll get there today, wife has some stuff that has to be done before we go

My Prowler is in the INDY MOPAR CLUB display with a Challenger between it and Tonys Cuda

I was there today got some small stuff.. some prices was a little on the high side for me.

Just a FYI we are looking to get 6-10 in snow and ice tonight. just let you guy who are coming from out of town..

I tried to make it down there to bring back a ton of body parts for the Dart but my car trailer is stuck in a snow bank so bad that 2 4x4 trucks together couldn't pull it out. I gave up for Saturday. I borrowed my old enclosed car trailer from my buddy and will try to brave this snow storm and get there Sunday morning. Hope to run into a few of you there.

I tried to make it down there to bring back a ton of body parts for the Dart but my car trailer is stuck in a snow bank so bad that 2 4x4 trucks together couldn't pull it out.

Pictures???

lol. It's just been sitting all winter at my buddies shop on the edge of a corn field and has been buried all winter. No pictures of the removal attempt because he's already got blackmail pics of me stuck in drifts while plowing his driveway and his chebby pulling my Ram out of it.

Time for some pictures.

We took the 'Cuda out of the display Saturday evening. Since
I drove it there I wanted to miss the snow and ice. Good thing
we did.

Me on the left, HemiDenny on the right

View attachment DSCF5593 (Medium).jpg

ColoMopar "Jim"

View attachment DSCF5595 (Medium).jpg

oldwirebender "Jim"

View attachment DSCF5596 (Medium).jpg

dodge71demon "Rod"

View attachment DSCF5597 (Medium).jpg

67Fishfastback "Ted"

View attachment DSCF5598 (Medium).jpg

5258 "Mike"

View attachment DSCF5599 (Medium).jpg

Donnie Lawson

View attachment DSCF5605 (Medium).jpg

Gunybunny's granddaughter "Cheyanne"

View attachment DSCF5606 (Medium).jpg

Mrs. Gunbunny "Shellie"

View attachment DSCF5607 (Medium).jpg

Bluefish1967 "Larry & Lori"

View attachment DSCF5608 (Medium).jpg

More pics from the show

BarryC "Barry"

View attachment DSCF5609 (Medium).jpg

chuckyd "Chucky"

View attachment DSCF5610 (Medium).jpg

Jons340Dart "Jon"

View attachment DSCF5611 (Medium).jpg

dart443 "Mike"

View attachment DSCF5612 (Medium).jpg

MoparWedge "Dave"

View attachment DSCF5613 (Medium).jpg

Paul Skinner

View attachment DSCF5615 (Medium).jpg

Sir Thomas "Tom"

View attachment DSCF5617 (Medium).jpg

"The gang from Canada" Eh
It was great to see you guys!

Mike, Jon, Dave, and Paul

View attachment DSCF5616 (Medium).jpg

We had a great time yesterday, Got a few deals and had a good day with friends, Great way to start the car season off.

Good to see you again Tony.

Oh my, thak you for sharing a great day with some super folks Tony..:cheers: seeing this sure made my day . Miss y'all bunches. .

-
Back