Insane Cuda at SEMA

-

Shishaldin

Reaction score
Hey Guys-

Here's some E-body madness from the SEMA show. Wish I was there, but this was from the guys at Art Morrisson.

I think it needs a bigger blower, though :toothy10:

CudaatSEMA.jpg

gay....another piece of unobtainium...so tired of e-bodies...a smallblock protouring A-body would have been better. :)

gay....another piece of unobtainium...so tired of e-bodies...a smallblock protouring A-body would have been better. :)

Agreed. I've always been more of a BARRACuda kinda guy myself. But, I did feel the need to share the cartoony overkill with my FABO crew :happy10:

What gasoline do ya think it needs in order to drive it on the street, anything we could buy?

Remember, for every gallon sold 15% will be Ethanol, doesn't that just wet your lips?

get pics of the cuda from the gear vendor booth!! and did u see the mr norms 68 dart SS?? pics please!

That car was featured in last months Mopar Collectors Guide.Looks a bit over the top but it definitely stands out.

I'd think it would be a bit nerve wracking driving around with that blower blocking a good part of your forward vision.

That car was featured in last months Mopar Collectors Guide.Looks a bit over the top but it definitely stands out.

I'd think it would be a bit nerve wracking driving around with that blower blocking a good part of your forward vision.

Yeah, would you want to drop that much doe on a car that you couldn't see out of 3/4's of the windshield?

Yeah that's a little overdone. Just a little though.

E-body's aren't unobtainium. Hell I've got one, and I'm a cheap SOB. :-D

Now, that hemi on the other hand, has to be damn near solid unobtainium!!!!

A full size hot wheels car with ugly wheels to match.
Nice work though you have to admit......
Not my cup of tea though.

Doesn't this god aweful thing have a turbo 400 tranny and a 9" rear? Its cool and all but those items on this car just straight ruined it for me..

You mean they're gonna put a Mopar in to one of those movies that's actually Mopowered?

Probably not... The engine appears to be sitting up so high because the "Hemi" is actually just a shell sitting on top of a SBC!:toothy10:

J/K... but I wouldn't doubt Hollyweird would do something like that.

hmmm so many big wheeled cuds around it seems with overdone engines.

Just a little ostentatious.

-
Back