its done in red what do you think

-
Wow! Nice Job! I really like the Barracuda dash cluster. The red stripe is perfect, almost hidden-
Looks amazing!

That is a sweet car. Great job. I usually don't like red cars. I am getting the same rims except in black or gunmetal.

Wow! Nice Job! I really like the Barracuda dash cluster. The red stripe is perfect, almost hidden-
Looks amazing!

sorry to tell you but thats a 1970 340 rally dash for 340 duster they look the same but the cuda has a flasher switch in them thanks

Not big on red cars but you really pulled it off. Red stipe is the icing on the cake!!

man thats a ton of red. i like the int. unsure on the stripe. would have to see it in person i guess. don't like the exhaust at all.

Joe we all know your car is perfect as it is constantly in all the mags and all over TV but can you ever just say something GOOD and leave it at that?

Joe we all know your car is perfect as it is constantly in all the mags and all over TV but can you ever just say something GOOD and leave it at that?

thanks guys . i wish the car would please us all but we all have differ taste that whats makes america, i think the car is sweet and my girl does too and by no means is it perfect but me and my girl love it and you guys like it too thank you i'll do better next time red on red on red number matching 4 speed in the drawing stages .......

thanks guys . i wish the car would please us all but we all have differ taste that whats makes america, i think the car is sweet and my girl does too and by no means is it perfect but me and my girl love it and you guys like it too thank you i'll do better next time red on red on red number matching 4 speed in the drawing stages .......

got a sweet offer on it a 2010 new challenger r/t 6 speed gold color 8500miles on it hes wanted to trade such i or keep it the color kills it i thinkwhat do you think

Let's see the new exhaust :)

Looks great. I would change the steering wheel but that just me. I prefer the bigger stock ones.

Red on red very nice.

Ghosting that stripe like you said would actually be really sweet

Man, you hit this one out of the park, that combo looks awesome definatley unique in a good way.....

Are you going to have this car at the Mopar Nationals for the "year of the Duster" tribute ? I would love to see this in person

I can't find one thing I would change except the exhaust tips as you mentioned. Did you find all the red parts or were some color Keyed to match? If so , what did you use? The car is drop dead in red. It takes alot for me to say this but I finally saw another duster I like besides mine. I wouldn't have done it any other way. Nice.Steve

kinda hard to tell but I didn't see a batt hold down? Don't burn your car to the ground.

I like it, Mike. I think I would put the red tuff wheel on her though, Also, tempting to trade for a new 6speed R/T Challenger I have one and love it. That's a $30K car?

LOVE IT! Nice job..... see you at the Nats....

battery hold down on the way , exhaust tips are on , tuff wheel going to stay , and yes we had to color match alt a a very special thanks to tommy james of lexington tenn hes my painter THANKS

Probably one of the nicest cars Ive seen on here. Only things I would change are the stripes to black and the wheels to either rallyes or polished centerlines.

Probably one of the nicest cars Ive seen on here. Only things I would change are the stripes to black and the wheels to either rallyes or polished centerlines.

You have to admit it is different and well done.

-
Back