It's official! My swinger made the cover of Mopar Muscle!

-
Thanks for the compliments guys!! This car and I have been thru alot together. I have to thank my dad and best friend tim. Without their help she wouldn't be as badass as she is today.

AWESOME!!!!!

welcome to the MMM club (well....I made it in the mag....but not the cover LOL) I will definitely be snagging a copy!

there is a link to my MMM article in my signature below if your interested.

AWESOME!!!!!

welcome to the MMM club (well....I made it in the mag....but not the cover LOL) I will definitely be snagging a copy!

there is a link to my MMM article in my signature below if your interested.
Thats awesome! What a nice article they wrote! I feel very honored to be on the cover! Never thought it would happen.

Fot those that havent seen the video we made of the true street challenge this year at MATS here it is! Let me know what you think!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3VZ7VDOLag"]YouTube - ‪Mopars at the strip 2011 true street challenge‬‏[/ame]

Just found out! I am so damn EXCITED!!!! This will be the september issue, out in about a week and a half! This picture is really close to what you will see.

That's great !! can't wait to see it.
BTW you might want to check your valve seals or rings, looks like you are burning a little oil or something in that picture
:sign5:

Just found out! I am so damn EXCITED!!!! This will be the september issue, out in about a week and a half! This picture is really close to what you will see.

Outstanding :tongue9::tongue9:

Making the cover :rock::rock: Congratulations BadAss71:mrgreen:

Congrats BadAss that Dart deserves to be on the front pages of the magazine!

Thanks man! This dart and I made it thru a nasty accident together, and came back better than ever!

Attachments

• Bent Dart.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 100
hey congrats dennis! i know you worked hard those last couple of weeks to make everything just right!

maybe before we get close to MATS next year we can set up so we can cruise up there together...

-
Back