" its worth more than that"

-
What are we talking about????????????????????????? I know I haven't made much progress on the old Cuda but did you have to call me out in front of everyone? :D

if it is his he can he can let is sit forever...and ever...

2 years and still sitting there !!!!!! OMG what a troll, like what the hell. I can understand one year but 2years!!! what an asshat!!!!

Well ya know maybe if you were to befriend him and dont bullshit him, eventually he might even let you touch it, or even sit in it......cuz if it wasnt for them hoarder types. we might not have the ability to someday, maybe, not likely buy it off them before it turns back to dirt for mother earth!

t2_sticker-trollface.jpg

My stuff has been sitting around for years. Then I toss it and the next day I need it. I sold the cargo van I drove for twenty five years, now I am suffering withdrawals.

hey, who was the ga comedian that had all the " if such and such" you might be a redneck" jokes???????? refresh on some of his jokes, they are really better!! LOL
what was sad tio me years ago hunting these old mopars back when they could actually be found< was to see one sittin, TRUNK AND HOOD UP, WINDOWNS DOWN, ETC.... pull up into the yard, see 5-6 little kids running lose, barefoot, needing clothes , a bath, and maybe something to eat, to inquire about the car to hear """" YES , WE'VE all HEARD IT A 100 TIMES!!!" YEA MAN, GONNA FIX IT UP SOMEDAY!????? PITIFUL, BUTS ITS HIS BUSINESS FOR SURE........O K SO I CALLED THE CHILD PROTECTION COPS!!!!

Wow;I have had one of mine since I was seventeen!!!Im definately a loser!!!

2 years later its still sitting there.
What a loser

He obviously has something that you want. That doesn't make him a loser to me. And why do most folks feel someone should sell something just because they aren't doing anything with it fast enough to suit others ?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-
Back