I've tried to tell you WING CARS ARE UGLY

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
And here is proof!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...170726211711&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MOTORS:1123

Now I know what Sarah meant, "lipstick on a pig:"

23kqjux.jpg

The JC Whitney driving lights are a nice touch

102lbw0.jpg

This view doesn't get any better. I didn't post the photos of the paint rust through and blisters

11vhzf9.jpg

Donnooo, starting to warm up to that custom race interior

rrmclf.jpg

Is this the new Fiat / Mopar mystery engine?

21bja5k.jpg

I got a headache and my eyes crossed after the first couple of lines, BUT THE SOUND IS AWESOME

29leee1.jpg

Ha that's nothing, in Atlanta you see wings mounted on top of wings, and double rows of stick-on chrome port holes.....

See thats a Ford and Plymouth and Dodge made theirs with the wing from the factory and for purpose.

Wonder what the sticker on the passenger door says.....

That is absolutely horrible.....but the execution is really good. I mean....they actually did a good job on makin it really bad.

wow. dont really know what to say to that. thats hideous. now if it were a 2 door.......

It would be a hoot to take that to a big show:D

What comments would you get?

"I had one just like it, when I was a kid"
"Ford never offered the wing on fourdoors"
"Are those wheels original?"
"my neighbor has the exact same car!"

Lets hear yours guys.......

It would be a hoot to take that to a big show:D

What comments would you get?

"I had one just like it, when I was a kid"
"Ford never offered the wing on fourdoors"
"Are those wheels original?"
"my neighbor has the exact same car!"

Lets hear yours guys.......
That thing got a HEMI?

I Seen one once on a chevy made out of 2X4's and he didn't even throw a coat of house paint on them Looked like they could have been ceder tho

It's people like that who ensure stereotyping will never go away anytime soon. Although I agree it is a well-intentioned, and well-executed piece of crap though.

Grant

and here I thought you folks in the south quit that inbreeding......

You may think the wing is ugly, but if you had a restored one of these two and got $132,000.00 for it as they did a week ago at the Barrett-Jackson auction - you would be smiling all the way to the bank!!!

-
Back