just found this site, had to join

-

junkfisher

Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna like it here. I have been into a-bodies forever. I have a 66 cuda or three, an A-100 pickup and an A-100 8dr van. Thanks for letting me in, seems like a cool site. Junkfisher (I had a junkyard and I love my little fish=junkfisher)

Welcome to the site.

We are all one big happy family here... Ok, maybe not happy all the time, but we are family here...

What part of SE MI are you in? I trave from Chicago to Detroit often.

krazykuda, read that SW as in southWEST. About 30 miles north of Benton Harbor. I dont have anypics to post as my scanner broke. most of the cars are diamonds in the rough. I also have a very rusted out 64 barracuda that I kept incase I need a part or two. I am keeping an eye out for a better A-100 pickup

Welcome aboard :glasses7:
We have gathered the best of the best tec's and folks around and looks like you will fit right in :happy1:
Looking forward to your post's and picture and more stories about some fun times :eek:ccasion:

Welcome from the east side of the mitten!! I'm in Pinckney, near Ann Arbor, and sounds like we share a love for the 66 Cuda. You're in good company here, there are a lot of great folks here from the mitten state, and more than a few with early A's!! Yea, post dem pics when you can, we love diamonds, even in the rough!!! Geof

Welcome. What kind off fish?
66 cuda. automatic. I have a couple of punched out 318s, one of which might go back into it. I intend to build it along the lines of an AAR, road racer. Aluminum front bumper. I have had a 70 superbee hood skin grafted onto the fish hood frame. looks like it is on steroids already. want to bulge out rear wheelwells abit but keep factory lines more or less.

Welcome to FABO JunkFisher!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My fish - 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Front 3 QTR View.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 137
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back