Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We've got another strike on today. It's the high school teachers this time. Just a one day strike. They've been negotiating for 8 months now and are at loggerheads.
Why don't they strike in the summer when they are not working anyway. With all the days off they get and darn good money and paid sick days I don't think they have much to complain about. I think what should happen with any contract is... They know when the contract is up and if the union and company don't have it all straightened up before the contract runs out then hit them both a million dollar fine a day until it is. Then that money can go to charity. It'll be a lot different when I'm running this country LOL

We've got another strike on today. It's the high school teachers this time. Just a one day strike. They've been negotiating for 8 months now and are at loggerheads.
Why don't they strike in the summer when they are not working anyway. With all the days off they get and darn good money and paid sick days I don't think they have much to complain about. I think what should happen with any contract is... They know when the contract is up and if the union and company don't have it all straightened up before the contract runs out then hit them both a million dollar fine a day until it is. Then that money can go to charity. It'll be a lot different when I'm running this country LOL
Iv'e always figured if you don't like the money your making and the boss say's no to a raise then find another job or figure a better budget.
When you run your country I'm moving up there. lol

Iv'e always figured if you don't like the money your making and the boss say's no to a raise then find another job or figure a better budget.
When you run your country I'm moving up there. lol
Exactly ... Don't like the job move on and don't make everyone else miserable. Do everyone a favour including yourself?
You can be my assistant Fred. My minister in charge of Gasing. What Global Warning?

Exactly ... Don't like the job move on and don't make everyone else miserable. Do everyone a favour including yourself?
You can be my assistant Fred. My minister in charge of Gasing. What Global Warning?
I can do that I'll attend every union meeting. lol
My son in laws father is here from Idaho visiting and coming over for dinner tonight he's a good friend so will feed him steak instead of chili. lol

I can do that I'll attend every union meeting. lol
My son in laws father is here from Idaho visiting and coming over for dinner tonight he's a good friend so will feed him steak instead of chili. lol
Don't forget to fry up some onions and mushrooms to go with that steak. First class dinner.

Painter is still painting, I am trying not to bug him but the suspense is killing me. I asked yesterday when he would start applying the decals but nothing but crickets from him. That usually indicates he is not working on Demon. He still needs to reassemble the car. Trim fenders handles grill etc etc.

Painter is still painting, I am trying not to bug him but the suspense is killing me. I asked yesterday when he would start applying the decals but nothing but crickets from him. That usually indicates he is not working on Demon. He still needs to reassemble the car. Trim fenders handles grill etc etc.
Unbelievable SLO. You'd think the guy would want to get it finished and get paid and move on to the next job. So you might have it by Xmas? LOL

Crap sounds like it will be longer.

Morning everyone, I like your guys thought on finding a new job , I asked for a raise back in June nothing I mean nothing not even an offer of a free Tim’s everyday, I’ll tough it out this month but come January..........happy hump day ! Oh back to normal temperatures 6deg this morning whew glad that’s over !

He shouldn't be putting the stickers on too soon. The longer the better until all of the solvents come out of the paint. Depends on the paint and whether or not he baked it but a week should be enough on a quick drying high solids paint.

I thought this thread ended Months ago when I made the last post and claimed myself the winner. I say Bull chips

He shouldn't be putting the stickers on too soon. The longer the better until all of the solvents come out of the paint. Depends on the paint and whether or not he baked it but a week should be enough on a quick drying high solids paint.
See it happen all the time ether stickers or wax.

I be home and looks like I need to clean my house so apron on crank up some heavy old rock music and dance around the house with a broom and mop.
Really don't like being a house wife but happier with a clean house. Might have time to paint my finger nails and curl my hair. LOL

20191204_145723.jpg
House clean and even curled my hair, I am a good. lol

I be home and looks like I need to clean my house so apron on crank up some heavy old rock music and dance around the house with a broom and mop.
Really don't like being a house wife but happier with a clean house. Might have time to paint my finger nails and curl my hair. LOL
Thanks Fred...now you've got my imagination going. You're lucky I'm not gay:rofl::rofl:

Yep Fred Ross that's the wig I stole from my son. But looks better on me. Lol

-
Back