LEANNA'S Valve Covers.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
For those of you'se who have not yet been properly introduced to Leanna's perfective powder coating prowess, I would like to introduce exhibit one.......

Attachments

• 119_1941.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 119_1943.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 577
  • 119_1942.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 566
I bought these to help out another member here.......Leanna absolutely out-did herself on these...........

So I MUST ask the question, considering the nearly impossible detail......

How she do 'dat ??

:dontknow::thumbrig::dontknow:

Lookin' good there PT ! She is also Queen of Commandos !

Attachments

• jsw_img_1928.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 521
  • jsw_vc2f.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 531
Our Mid South Professional Powdercoating Lady, We are so blessed to have her with us here to bring our parts back to life :glasses2:
WOW!! pastortom1 :thumrigh: They look great :hello2:

Attachments

• 19638_1221500133746_1116233757_30542880_1785690_n.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 521
Looking really good, pastortom!
The 3-color coating job is top-notch as is all of Leanna's work, and the pride she has in her work shows.

If bargeahead's Commando valve covers are exhibit two, then use these as exhibit three:

View attachment IM006184.jpg

Leanna did these for me and matched a custom color I'm painting my smallblock.

Tom those look great! She is the best! X2 on those Commando/Charger 273 covers.

Attachments

• spring break09 011.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Mopar Nats 004.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 372
Wonder how much it will cost to have a rear housing shipped to her from Washington? It was coated, but the rear brake brackets were in the wrong spot. So after cutting them off and welding on a new set it ill be in need of some help. For now we are just going to paint the ends, but I would like to get it powder coated....

Leanna's work is UNREAL. Although I am disappointed when i opened a thread that promised Leanna's "valve covers" LOL

It may not be a valve cover, but another example of Leanna doing what most would/could not do!

I give you Exhibit #5
3.jpg

Never had her do any work for me but I've learned one thing over the years......... It never ceases to amaze me what a women can do as I lay there in bed, catching my breath, and thinking, "how do they do that"?

ROFLMAO

Tom, I'm happy to see you got a chance to do some work on the car! They tie in nicely with the rest of your color scheme too ... hope you get many years of enjoyment from them.

I appreciate the kind compliments and memory pics from everybody else too!

dart_doctor, I'm happy to talk with you about your emblems or any other parts you might like to get done, but please keep in mind that I quote each job individually to be fair to everyone. Rocker Chris's emblems not only needed some repairs, they were done on a "rush" basis to keep up with his show schedule; he's also a Gold member who received a 20% discount so your quote won't necessarily be the same price he paid.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning guys! It's Billy's birthday ... but I think I got the presents. :-D

More of Leanne's incredible work. These are from 340superdart!

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

O ya she does nice work.I would love a set of Moper Performance valve covers.My scream would be the words would be in the blue of my car and the fins,then the rest would be in white so bitchen.nice work girl some day I will send ya those covers to be done.When I can find a cheep set.

This thread has Leanna's work shining like it always does!!! I'm drooling over all these valve covers.

Happy Birthday to Billy too :eek:ccasion:

-
Back