Legend Mr. Norm passed.

-
I think some of the confusion is over the spelling of the name. There was a Norman Krause that recently passed away but Mr. Norm is spelled Kraus (no 'e').

MrNorms.com - Bio

But I personally couldn't find if he is indeed alive or dead so........

I think some of the confusion is over the spelling of the name. There was a Norman Krause that recently passed away but Mr. Norm is spelled Kraus (no 'e').

MrNorms.com - Bio

But I personally couldn't find if he is indeed alive or dead so........
I'm not spreading the word until I know for sure. MCACN site on Facebook posted it 2 hours ago but pretty much anybody can post there.

Well ur not as smart as u think u are cause it’s all over the net. So I guess ur not a SMART ***. Just an ***. Kim
Just trying to stop the spread of false news, don't we have enough of that **** already?????

Well it seems it may be a different Norm Krause. I hope I haven’t passed along false information. Yes it is our beloved Mr. Norm. There should be a link posted pretty soon. Kim

Last edited:
Pretty sure it’s official. It’s even a top trending topic on social media sites. There’s even a post on the Mr Norm FB page by the admin asking for time and privacy for the family.

EB9AF6F4-DC73-4D20-9284-2D2E42A815E4.png

39AA1A6C-0495-45D5-98BA-484985A4A3EE.png

FC7699C6-5DE8-4653-A9AE-00FFBCA5F75B.png

If he indeed has passed it is a true loss to all of us, especially those of us that drag race. He liked a good looking woman and my wife fits the bill. She kept his attention engaged and he signed everything I put in front of him. We have lost an icon. Here are just a couple of the pieces he signed while my wife “distracted” him! Hah! Great guy, and simply put a legend to Mopar racing.

77D5E01F-8223-4AA5-97B6-2FFCB263434A.jpeg

BFDD8679-E8EE-4420-AE46-78201620FF06.jpeg

Met him 2 years ago talked with him about an hour and he signed a Mr Norms sign I got. Really laid back.

You're the ***, I've spent OVER 20 minutes looking for a press release and I can't find anything! Why you spreading FUD? WHERES THE LINK THAT HE DIED YOU ***????? If you're to stupid to not know how to post a link, maybe you should stay off the net and stop spreading ****!
BTW, There's no link on FBBO either because it's a lie!!!!!! Where's the facts man?????

There is links there. We all know what the A stands for Asshole!!

I met Norm at Mopars in the Park in 2019. Great guy. We talked for a long time that day. I had Dad with me who bought my Demon new from him. He was going to sign my car this summer. He will be missed by all.

Resized_20190601_151647.jpeg

-
Back