lets see some notch cuda pics

-
This is one of the cars i wish i never sold.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0002.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 261
Couple more of mine from 3 weeks ago

Barcaldine2011007.jpg

Barcaldine2011026.jpg

And some video at the same event.Was my first run of the day and the track was still slippery so i had to get off it to avoid running over the witches hats!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDyuHxzac"]YouTube - ‪Ken's Barracuda at Barcy Revfest 2011‬‏[/ame]

AKA- sitting duck

Sure...

Saved the "interesting" video for last.

Got it *** over tea kettle huh?

Cool vid's, thanks.:razz:

First time out on track with a LOT more motor AND after that "incident" I totally disconnected the rear sway bar and car was balanced for the rest of the day.

old motor: 340 with over 200K miles, original bore, original pistons, stockish cam, oil puffing out of beathers coating firewall, stock AVS carb, 340 manifolds w/stock tiny pinched d/s headpipe, ---> 175 HP, 200 TQ maybe putting out

new motor 416 stroker, XE276 solid, full ported Ebrock heads, single plane, TTI headers with full exhaust, BG Silver Claw "750" DP, etc, etc ---> 425 HP, 450 TQ consevatively

...That new motor bit me. :blackeye:

hey AutoXcrosser...the 69 Charger looks like my friend Mike Williams car.He is a great guy, and making that Charger run like stink.
Andrew/kidd

ebay_top_right.jpg

Some lucky SOB won this on eBay earlier this year... I feel lucky to have stolen a photo of it. haha

-
Back