Loner

-

loner

Reaction score
Just wanted to intro myself . I just signed up today . A couple of weeks ago I picked up my 68 dart. Theres nothing to special about her except she's mine. She has typical B.C. rust , but not to horrible. This isn't my first a body , but the 68 is the one I've wanted since I was about 14 .

I have no real plans for her yet . I'm kinda thinking striaght axle in the front , but plans can change

Welcome to FABO, lots of good info to share here. But you have to participate, don't be a loner! Got any pics of your car to share??

I tried to post a picture but it was to big I'll resize it tomorrow .

It is a factory 273 car I beleive there is a 318 in it now but I can't find any #'s on it to tell me what it is. I think the header is blocking my veiw of where I need to see

Welcome to FABO!
You can also look on the driver's side front of the engine just below where the head meets the block, scrape the grease, paint, etc and there should be some numbers there and part of them will have the displacement.
Can't wait to see pics of the car!

Welcome to FABO, Loner. You're going to have fun here. Great people and best Mopar A-body techs anywhere!
Post some pics of your '68 Dart because :worthles:

Welcome from Victoria, there's a fair number of us on FABO from your general area :cheers:

Hi! I just signed up a few days ago my self. Its great and so are the people! I cant waite to see some pics too.

O.k. Now my computer has crashed and my wifes computer has no pics of the car. To dark to take pictures now. I promise pics up tomorrow.

Congratulations on getting the one you`ve always wanted and welcome to FABO. You`ll find a lot of great guys and gals here to help you along.

68 dart1.jpg

Her she is

68 dart1.jpg

-
Back