Looking for a little help!

-
What is the thread under?!

Here you go, most of us are in here in some way, shape, or form.

General Discussions:
Post your self portraits!

Screenshot_20220405-033436_Firefox.jpg

I locate squeeks simply by dribbling or spraying water on the belts.
Some belts like to stick to the pulleys, and that for sure makes them squeek. My solution is to deglaze the drive edges.
I had one of those in 1976, with a 340 in it. I sure miss it. After a few years I gave it to my younger brother when he got old enough to drive. I sometimes wonder what ever happened to it.

A 340 in it? Sounds like a dream. I love my car because its smooth and hauls ***. I can only imagine what a 340 in it would feel like. Can you find out what happened to it? I hope it's still out there somewhere and in good hands.

Nope my brother is deceased since 2007, so he ain't talking no more..
That car was already shedding rust in the driveway when I gave it to my brother, which is why I gave it to him, lol. He, being 15, was broke, still in school, and needed wheels to take a part-time job. Whereas I was 25, recently married and we were a two-income family with no kids yet. The wagon was retired. So I gave it away. As time progressed, I gave him a few other cars as well, cuz he couldn't drive worthchit. Oh wait, he insisted that the weed heightened his senses, decreased his reaction-time,etc; but in fact, it just plain made him stupid; but, of course he swore otherwise.
I loved him cuz he was blood, but he was a serious DA; hard to believe we had the same parents.
He was a good fighter tho, even drunk, stoned and half asleep. What a guy. He loved to party. He was 44 when he fell asleep at the wheel of a big-rig , and I would bet he was more than a lil dopey. He always said he could quit anytime. He lied. He would have been 59 this May, had he made better decisions, but he never thought ahead; I think he was not capable of it, hence the long list of crashed cars, the broken bones in his body, the time spent healing after bar-fights, and who knows how many bastard kids are running around out there with his DNA in them. I loved him because he was Blood; and because he was the most cutest little brother in the world.

I could put a SBM in yours, pick a size any size, and it would haul even more azz. I got everything she needs............. When you hear the V8 rumble, you will forget all about that you ever cared about smoothness. When the front end comes up and you kiss the sky, you will never look at your spouse in the same way. And when you drift around that last turn before scooting up the driveway, the cats will scatter like Styrofoam packing peanuts in the wind. And when you fall out of the car cuz yur legs won't hold you up, yur gonna lay there laughing hysterically, and care not one whit about anything, except the next rush.
Well ok, I know I would, lol.......

By the way welcome from Tx.
A smart man once said, "A man, or woman, can never have too many old Mopars or cats".
Well maybe cats??? huh?? RRR!??

Speak for yourself!
LOL!

Welcome aboard CFLady

Pictures of your car are widely accepted!

Thank you!

This is a photo I took at a Liquor Store by Bob's Big Boys in Burbank. This place was included in one of the scenes in Clueless! I happened to drive by it one day after a CPW fling I think. Anyways, I love photography/cinematography and wanted to capture my wagon (whose name is Valentino btw).

I'll post some more photos soon. I'll also share the story behind my love of vintage cars and my wagon in particular!

wagon.jpg

Nope my brother is deceased since 2007, so he ain't talking no more..
That car was already shedding rust in the driveway when I gave it to my brother, which is why I gave it to him, lol. He, being 15, was broke, still in school, and needed wheels to take a part-time job. Whereas I was 25, recently married and we were a two-income family with no kids yet. The wagon was retired. So I gave it away. As time progressed, I gave him a few other cars as well, cuz he couldn't drive worthchit. Oh wait, he insisted that the weed heightened his senses, decreased his reaction-time,etc; but in fact, it just plain made him stupid; but, of course he swore otherwise.
I loved him cuz he was blood, but he was a serious DA; hard to believe we had the same parents.
He was a good fighter tho, even drunk, stoned and half asleep. What a guy. He loved to party. He was 44 when he fell asleep at the wheel of a big-rig , and I would bet he was more than a lil dopey. He always said he could quit anytime. He lied. He would have been 59 this May, had he made better decisions, but he never thought ahead; I think he was not capable of it, hence the long list of crashed cars, the broken bones in his body, the time spent healing after bar-fights, and who knows how many bastard kids are running around out there with his DNA in them. I loved him because he was Blood; and because he was the most cutest little brother in the world.

I could put a SBM in yours, pick a size any size, and it would haul even more azz. I got everything she needs............. When you hear the V8 rumble, you will forget all about that you ever cared about smoothness. When the front end comes up and you kiss the sky, you will never look at your spouse in the same way. And when you drift around that last turn before scooting up the driveway, the cats will scatter like Styrofoam packing peanuts in the wind. And when you fall out of the car cuz yur legs won't hold you up, yur gonna lay there laughing hysterically, and care not one whit about anything, except the next rush.
Well ok, I know I would, lol.......

WOW! Thank you for sharing. Boy oh boy do I know about dealing with knucklehead brothers.... love mine to death but gosh has he given me some grays. He's older mind you. It was very sweet of you to share your cars with him cus I don't let anybody drive my wagon. I've seen what my brother has done to his Honda and I said no thank you.

Trust me when I say I've felt the rush. My previous partner owned a handful of cars throughout the 9 years we were together. Got to drive two of his Barracudas, his brother's Satellite as well as a handfull of Darts and Valiants. We'd be racing other cars at times on main streets for about a mile, a mile and a half. When you have a taste of that horse power there's no looking back! I had the opportunity to drive a Barracuda for a week and damn did that change my perspective on speed and power. The need for gas emptied my pockets but like you said I didn't give a ratsass about anything except the feeling of being behind the wheel, going fast, windows down, hair flying everywhere with the music as loud as it could go without the crackling of the old radio.

-
Back