Made it to Kuwait

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Made it to Kuwait earlier today. One step closer to being home. Internet time will be limited but will be on here a few times a day. Just wanted to let everybody know I made it.

Great. Are things more quiet there? Hope so. Stay safe.

Great news! Kuwait has got to be at least a little bit safer place to be - but still too far from home.

Hope you can make it home before Egypt launches their attacks against Israel. Once that happens all h*ll would break loose throughout the region.

Keep your head down and stay focused and remeber this, I guarantee there's a mother and dad who's walking on clouds because their boy is on his way home!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how I felt when my son finally got out of the service.. And how Proud all of us are of YOU for YOUR service to keep us safe and this country.. THANK YOU! It isn't much just a few words.... But know it sincere and heartfelt...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you are getting closer, stay safe and thanks for your service!

You might as well just wait for the plane.......not much to sightsee in Kuwait. Been there - done that.

Thanks guys. I have just over 2 weeks left here before I leave. Gonna be boring but I would rather be bored then here for 2 more months. Will keep everybody updated as I hear info.

So glad you caught a plain ride :cheers: Now on to the next step to being home to your loving family :thumleft: and this will get you home for a birthday party:happy1:
I think ?
My Friday just got better :cheers:

-
Back