Member in need auction/sale

-
cant see on my monitor, or maybe its with my eyes!!! any 65 or 66 cudas, are they metal? I go 25.00. on a 66, thanks waggin...good cause, wish i had more coin, air cleaner set up is a trophy!!

ah prolly cruddy pic's on my part. If there was 65 or 66 cuda's there would be a line to git em LoL
cant see on my monitor, or maybe its with my eyes!!! any 65 or 66 cudas, are they metal? I go 25.00. on a 66, thanks waggin...good cause, wish i had more coin, air cleaner set up is a trophy!!

ok, what year are the cudas, are they plastic or die cast. just checked out your pics, nice waggin' love the no post look.

Just one 69 cuda in the lot, read thru the thread to see high bid on it,thank's for compliment on the waggin,was a fun build and is fun to drive...the old slanty does the job quite nicely :cheers:
ok, what year are the cudas, are they plastic or die cast. just checked out your pics, nice waggin' love the no post look.

Here is the update on ALL BIDS to date:

Text in red is my question/comments

5/13/10:
Eaglesguy1981j bid:
$30.00 on the Bullitt Set – Auction #1
$20.00 on the Dodge Challenger Street Machine in Pic #1

Superdart340:
From Pic #1:
$10.00 on red GTX hardtop
$10.00 on White GTX Convertible
$10.00 on “Gold” (Sublime really) 70 GTX
$10.00 on Little Red Wagon
$10.00 on Green Daytona
$10.00 on Orange Road Runner
From Pic #4:
$10.00 on Orange Daytona
$10.00 on Red Daytona…… Same as orange Daytona?… Only 1 Daytona in Pic #4

4spdragtop:
From Pic #2
$15.00 on Green Barracuda on top Left

GTGrinly:
From Pic #2:
$10.00 on Coca-Cola Chevy Truck
From Pic #3:
$10.00 on Mustang SVO
From Pic #4:
$10.00 on Highway Scene

Pettybludart:
From Pic #1:
$15.00 on 1964 RamChargers
$15.00 on Color me Gone
From Pic #2:
$15.00 on 1964 Dodge 330
From Pic #4:
$15.00 on Petty ’64 Belvedere

Homecloned:
Monogram 70 superbird.....5.00
Monogram 71 satellite.......5.00
Amt 71 duster 340............5.00
mpc valorie......................5.00
mpc? Roadrunner superbird.. 5.00
Jo-han? 69 road runner....... 5.00
Revell clear Earnhardt.........5.00
Great garage....................5.00
Revell bill Elliott #9..............5.00

Motopsycho:
“$10.00 each on all the Dusters”

B]Res1vw21:[/B]
$10.00 each on all the Daytona’s
$15.00 on the Volare
$10.00 each on both the ’71 GTX’s

5/14/10:
RedFish:
$50.00 for a “1967 Notchback cuda” – None in the auction.

CudaChick1968: Donated a PSC $50.00 gift certificate

Bargeahead: Donated a SB Hi-Pro Cam and Lifters set.

Superdart340:
$65.00 on PSC gift certificate

Dustermaniac:
“$30.00 on the Duster models” – each or for all?

5/17/10:
Plymouthdude:
“I'll bid $75.00 on any thing duster” – each or for all?

5/18/10:
Shiifty dart:
$15.00 for little red waggin
$15.00 for Green AAR cuda

Danielb927:
$10.00 for Petty Superbird in pic #4

Comoxian:
$50.00 for Auction #1… bid to $60.00 if necessary
$40.00 for Petty Superbird…. Bid to $50.00 if necessary

Bargeahead:
$50.00 on his Cam & Lifter set!

Memike:
$35.00 on Maverick Dodge

6pk2goDemon:
$25.00 on Vanishing Point set

5/19/10:
NOTHING at all!

5/20/10:
Memike:
$20.00 on one of Maverick’s Little Red wagons

5/21/10:
Bargeahead: Donated a 273 Air Cleaner including Powder Coat by PSC.

Homecloned:
Monogram 70 superbird.....7.50
Monogram 71 satellite.......7.50
Amt 71 duster 340............7.50
mpc valorie...................... 7.50
mpc? Roadrunner superbird.. 7.50
Jo-han? 69 road runner....... 7.50
Revell clear Earnhardt.........7.50
Great garage....................7.50
Revell bill Elliott #9..............7.50

Bamacuda: Donated a Decal for the Air Cleaner that Bargeahead put in auction.
$75.00 on PSC Gift Certificate.

Homecloned:
$10.00 on Bargeahead’s Air Cleaner (W/O PSC powder coating) and Bamacuda’s Decal.

Waggin:
$40.00 on Bargeahead’s Air Cleaner with PSC powder coat and Bamacuda’s Decal.

5/22/10:
NOTHING at all!

5/23/10:
Waggin:
$80.00 on Bargeahead’s Air Cleaner with PSC powder coat and Bamacuda’s Decal.

5/24/10:
Homecloned:
Monogram 70 superbird.....10.00
Monogram 71 satellite.......10.00
Amt 71 duster 340............10.00
mpc valorie......................10.00
mpc? Roadrunner superbird.. 10.00
Jo-han? 69 road runner....... 10.00
Revell clear Earnhardt.........10.00
Great garage....................10.00
Revell bill Elliott #9..............10.00

That’s it for today.
Later,
Bruce B.

I am not greedy and will be willing to share the Duster love. I bid on one model not sure if there is a 73 Duster model, didn't notice one in the pics, but would be interested in a 73 in particular. If not any other yr model is fine. Again, Bid is for 1(one) model.

high bid gets pick there is a red a blue and a yellow and "cop out" duster cop car funny car...you being high bid gets the pick:cheers:
I am not greedy and will be willing to share the Duster love. I bid on one model not sure if there is a 73 Duster model, didn't notice one in the pics, but would be interested in a 73 in particular. If not any other yr model is fine. Again, Bid is for 1(one) model.

Well the auction ended at midnight last nite and all bids are in .Thank You all for your help.I'll get a winners list up and go from there.everyone have a safe and happy weekend! :cheers:

Sending Bruce some cash now to his PayPal,you can let me know what shipping is after the weekend.Thanks for helping out Bruce,it may not be alot but will help!Have a good weekend guys!:cheers:

I f you havw won a model/models please pm me your name and address,I am boxing up the kit's as we speak.will get shipping quotes out a.s.a.p. money goes to bruces paypal CHECK THE GIFT BOX UNDER PERSONEL>>>>>>>>and shipping goes to my paypal.please add a note at bottom of which kit's you won,your screen name here on f.a.b.o. and DO NOT CHECK THE GIFT BOX!!!!! If you do it will make printing a shipping label very complicated for me(it's hard enough for a dawg to find the food bowl much less print a shipping label) the fee's are minimal(like 35 cents on a 15$ postage fee.....no biggie..again thank you all for your help....You Guy's/Gal's ROCK!!!!!!!................WAGG'S

UPDATES:
HOMECLONED:all on your list except 71 duster and the volare' and the yellow superbird for a total of 60$ and shipping

EAGLESGUY1981J:snap tite dodge truck, snap tite cuda, snaptite sebring convertable and pro street challenger for a total of 35$ and shipping

MeMike:bill mavericks 64 dodge and one Lil' Red Waggin for a total of 55$ and shipping

SHIFTYDART:Lil'Red Waggin and 70 aar cuda for a total of 30$ and shipping

COMOXIAN:petty superbird and bullit set auction 1 for a total of 90$ and shipping.

6pk2goDemon: vanishing point set for a total of 25$ and shipping

4spdragtop:green 69 barracuda fastback for a total of 15$ and shipping

Dustermaniac: blue 71 duster from amt for a total of 30$ and shipping

GtGrinly: coca cola chevy truck and highway scene for a total of 20$

Plymouthdude:the three remaining dusters including the red 71,yellow 71 and the duster funny car "cop Out" for 75$ and shipping.

Superdart340:Orange metal daytona, red daytona, green daytona, sublime 70 gtx, red gtx hardtop, white gtx convertable, orange road runner,black 64 belvedere and the yellow superbird for a total of 97$$ and shipping.

SGBARRACUDA: 69 dart gts model for a total of 20$ and shipping.

Res1VW21: The infamous "Mystery Box" , yellow 71 gtx, green 71 gtx, The volare',and the gold johnny lightning 69 charger daytona for a total of 55$ and shipping.

This Is the complete list as far as I can tell,if there is a problem let me know.I will wait till thursday or so before shipping anything out to allow time for corrections

I f you havw won a model/models please pm me your name and address,I am boxing up the kit's as we speak.will get shipping quotes out a.s.a.p. money goes to bruces paypal CHECK THE GIFT BOX UNDER PERSONEL>>>>>>>>and shipping goes to my paypal.please add a note at bottom of which kit's you won,your screen name here on f.a.b.o. and DO NOT CHECK THE GIFT BOX!!!!! If you do it will make printing a shipping label very complicated for me(it's hard enough for a dawg to find the food bowl much less print a shipping label) the fee's are minimal(like 35 cents on a 15$ postage fee.....no biggie..again thank you all for your help....You Guy's/Gal's ROCK!!!!!!!................WAGG'S

Bruce's Pay-Pal - [email protected]
Waggin's Pay-Pal - I do not know!

Thanks again everybody!!

Later,
Bruce B.

I think mine should be $35 unless i got outbid on the snap cuda'. Any how Im at work right now. I will get it to you soon Bruce

I guess nobody else bid on the cam and lifters so $50 has been sent to Bruce.

Waggin...I should get home Tuesday evening and will do my best to have the air cleaner in the mail to PSC on Wed' and make arrangements for payment to Leanna.

Thank you very much Bargeahead!!
Got the money.
I guess that Cam and Lifters set was meant to be yours!

Later,
Bruce B.

no Hurry,I didn't even think I'd win it but will take care of the money to bruce a.s.a.p. I can't believe nobody bid it any higher??? if I do good next weekend at the swap I'll toss a lil' extra in there too..Thank You for your help on this!!!! :cheers:
I guess nobody else bid on the cam and lifters so $50 has been sent to Bruce.

Waggin...I should get home Tuesday evening and will do my best to have the air cleaner in the mail to PSC on Wed' and make arrangements for payment to Leanna.

-
Back