members creditability

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill just leave this right here......

052FB616-1A21-4ED3-A3EA-85279060E1C7_1_100_o.jpeg

this is what you get when you decline his layaway program.

Well RRR, there are others on this site I have taken payments from. And I have held parts for guys that didn’t have the coin to buy it now. I have never been screwed over by these guys. Not even from the guys that I have sent parts to and paid the shipping out of my own pocket while waiting for payment. Oh yes there is one that I sent a fuel cap adaptor to. But I have been screwed over by some well know members that I never would of thought would of screwed me over. Just lately I have need called an enabler for taking payments. Kim
And OldKimmer, that was me that said to you, ‘ when agreeing to allow someone to make payments on something as trivial as car parts you are likely enabling someone that has made poor choices to continue to do so. If a person can’t hold off from buying a part and paying for it up front, what else are they doing poorly? We are not talking about a $50000 house mortgage or a $20000 car, both paid over time with interest. Maybe help someone learn some discipline by not allowing payments on used car parts.”
And that was basically my reply to you when you contacted me out of the blue offering criticism of me because I made a post here warning folks about BigBoy68 wanting me to agree to a ‘hold the part and make payments later’ deal.
So that is the rest of the story. So yes, if you are going as far as initiating a conversation to defend BigBoy68, you are a BigBoy68 enabler.

Last edited:
Ill just leave this right here......

View attachment 1715813571

this is what you get when you decline his layaway program.
Corey that is not entirely true yes I did say that to you but the item was paid for the item was paid for and you returned the money my friend paid for the item that was said to you after you return the money had nothing to do about a layaway plan so you should tell the truth and quit telling lies

Corey that is not entirely true yes I did say that to you but the item was paid for the item was paid for and you returned the money my friend paid for the item that was said to you after you return the money had nothing to do about a layaway plan so you should tell the truth and quit telling lies
BigBoy, when I declined your layaway program you also called me greedy.
Try denying that. In my example with you the item was 4 used shock absorbers, the price was less than $100.00 and you wanted me to hold them until you received your disability check in about 10 days. You need to get a grip on yourself. Don’t buy what you don’t have the cash for.

Last edited:
i want to put a post on here about ROB MILLS Rob is a mopar guy who enjoys the sport . he doesnt always have the money to buy the things ne needs , so he is a payment guy .he just pick up the $500 dollar worth of parts he had paid for ,traveled to ohio to get them. your not going to get your money right away ,but you will get it, as soon as he has it . thanks
Bob thank you very much for the Post it was great to deal with you and I appreciate you helping me and getting this rear end for my 66 Dart it is greatly appreciated there are a lot of good members on here that are willing to help someone with my situation but there are also a lot of bandwagon jumpers that would disagree with you and that is totally fine because that is there opinion and they are entitled to it whether it be wrong or right there are a few members on here who I deal with regularly and buy parts from them regularly on a payment plan there are also a few other members who I am dealing with recently that have done the same as far as a payment plan and they are happy to get their parts sold I want you guys to know that I appreciate all of you and as far as the haters keep on hating because you're not getting no money again Bob I appreciate the post thank you very much

And OldKimmer, that was me that said to you, ‘ when agreeing to allow someone to make payments on something as trivial as car parts you are likely enabling someone that has made poor choices to continue to do so. If a person can’t hold off from buying a part and paying for it up front, what else are they doing poorly? We are not talking about a $50000 house mortgage or a $20000 car, both paid over time with interest. Maybe help someone learn some discipline by not allowing payments on used car parts.”

There's two sides to every coin. I'm retired and my income is fixed, but comes regularly. If a part comes up for sale that I've walked the face of the earth for and I am short when it is available, I'd appreciate someone taking something down to hold it for me until I can pay in full. On the other hand, there was a guy in ND that had a habit of asking people if they'd hold a part for a $20 bill until he could pay in full. What happened is he did this to numerous people at the same time. The joke was that he had bought up every Mopar part in ND for a $20 bill.

Hosehead is NOT a liar...
As a matter of fact how many used parts do you need?.. I see you selling a lot of used parts that you decided you didn't need?..
Here's a question I have for you do you buy parts and then resell them for a profit?...
Do you ever post a picture of your car and where it's at and it's process of being done?.. oddly enough I never see you on this forum asking tech questions or giving advice on how to fix something it's always about buying and selling parts???

There's two sides to every coin. I'm retired and my income is fixed, but comes regularly. If a part comes up for sale that I've walked the face of the earth for and I am short when it is available, I'd appreciate someone taking something down to hold it for me until I can pay in full. On the other hand, there was a guy in ND that had a habit of asking people if they'd hold a part for a $20 bill until he could pay in full. What happened is he did this to numerous people at the same time. The joke was that he had bought up every Mopar part in ND for a $20 bill.
And if that's the case, no harm in asking. But, as a buyer, make sure you follow through and make those payments as contracted and don't give the seller crap for saying no or voiding the agreement halfway through if you don't pay up. That seems to be the root of the problem here.

And if that's the case, no harm in asking. But, as a buyer, make sure you follow through and make those payments as contracted and don't give the seller crap for saying no or voiding the agreement halfway through if you don't pay up. That seems to be the root of the problem here.
Mike your post is entirely true there was a time when I made a deal and didn't follow through because I didn't have the money I have s i n c e change that but to be honest there are just members on this site who are not going to give me a second chance and that is perfectly fine I accept that and I have moved on and do my best to stay away from these people as they are the haters that will keep on hating no matter what

Hosehead is NOT a liar...
As a matter of fact how many used parts do you need?.. I see you selling a lot of used parts that you decided you didn't need?..
Here's a question I have for you do you buy parts and then resell them for a profit?...
Do you ever post a picture of your car and where it's at and it's process of being done?.. oddly enough I never see you on this forum asking tech questions or giving advice on how to fix something it's always about buying and selling parts???
I have some parts for sale because I was trying to do three cars which was way too much and I finally figured it out so I sold one of the cars and some of the extra parts that I have I am now trying to sell not having any luck though because of the haters on this site they will eventually sell

I have some parts for sale because I was trying to do three cars which was way too much and I finally figured it out so I sold one of the cars and some of the extra parts that I have I am now trying to sell not having any luck though because of the haters on this site they will eventually sell
So your luck selling parts completely hinges on the haters on this forum?
I've been on this Forum close to 8 years and completely rebuilt my car several times and have never sold a part here but I've bought a few.. very few.. my budget isn't a big one by any means but it's all I can do to maintain one car...
I've given some small parts away and paid shipping and also received any more parts for free from members but that's a lot of times because I'm posting pictures of exactly what I'm doing... Again I frequent this forum quite often and have never seen any threads of yours depicting what you're doing on your cars or even what it looks like except for maybe your avatar if that's your car... Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places...

You should take your own advice and stop telling lies yourself.
to be honest there are just members on this site who are not going to give me a second chance
as they are the haters that will keep on hating no matter what

I am now trying to sell not having any luck though because of the haters on this site they will eventually sell

It’s so funny that you throw that title on anybody that doesn’t do what you want them to in the slightest way. If someone doesn’t take you up on your payment plan, there a hater.
If someone doesn’t drop a price, there a hater.
Someone tells the truth, there side of the story & it’s not (never is really) in line with your story, there a hater.
If someone doesn’t want to be a third party member in your money making schemes, there a hater.

@CudaChick1968 has a wonderful phone recording of you where you curse her out. Very classy Mr. Mills.

Call me a hater if you wish. I’m sitting, standing by, waiting to see the change. Your no good guy to me. But that opinion can change. I doubt it will, but wackier things have happened.

So your luck selling parts completely hinges on the haters on this forum?

Now isn’t that the funniest thing you have ever read?
Seriously! How many haters are on here that hate you (in actuality) and how many does it take to ruin someone’s ability to sell an item?

Obviously not enough since your selling stuff.
Blaming your lack of sales on what you think is a board of haters heading down on you with such force as to have the ability and to stop them from purchasing from you or even slow it down is a fantasy!

Perhaps more so due to your (very) high prices!

Take a RED PILL Bob!
Then take some Thorazine.

You should take your own advice and stop telling lies yourself.

It’s so funny that you throw that title on anybody that doesn’t do what you want them to in the slightest way. If someone doesn’t take you up on your payment plan, there a hater.
If someone doesn’t drop a price, there a hater.
Someone tells the truth, there side of the story & it’s not (never is really) in line with your story, there a hater.
If someone doesn’t want to be a third party member in your money making schemes, there a hater.

@CudaChick1968 has a wonderful phone recording of you where you curse her out. Very classy Mr. Mills.

Call me a hater if you wish. I’m sitting, standing by, waiting to see the change. Your no good guy to me. But that opinion can change. I doubt it will, but wackier things have happened.
Rumble Fish what I see from you is every post about me you have posted something negative as far as c u d a c h i c k 1968 is concern I have publicly apologized to her on this forum although it was not accepted as far as I know I did Apologize publicly on this forum 4 what I did the only thing I see from you Rob is that you like to stir the pot every chance you get

I'm not sure what's going on but I have bought parts on here and enjoy that part of the forum... to all I have dealt with thank you its been great. I too may sell on here one day after my car is finished.

As far as credit ,that's between the buyer and seller ,some do and some don't. I suppose if you get burned once you don't. I dunno . I worked with a guy who would lend you money but he'd charge interest it was high interest too it was like 10 bucks on Monday pay back 15 on Friday. This was in the 90s when 20 bucks actually bought something:) I will say that Mopars aren't cheap maybe the guy should run a small block Chevy or 5.0 Windsor ford...something where you can get parts at a you pull it...

Rumble Fish what I see from you is every post about me you have posted something negative as far as c u d a c h i c k 1968 is concern I have publicly apologized to her on this forum although it was not accepted as far as I know I did Apologize publicly on this forum 4 what I did the only thing I see from you Rob is that you like to stir the pot every chance you get
Bob, please use punctuation. Paragraphs are also good to use.

So! You feel like I’m stirring the pot, on you, just for you? Hummmm, well, I say, “Not so!” But wondering, how does it feel?

Your money was refunded because you or your friend sent the incorrect amount which was less than agreed. A mistake from what you said. And sending someone a message like that is absolutely unprofessional and uncalled for.

I also don't agree with the poster that said "defaming". Defaming is being libelous or slanderous damaging ones reputation. Not founded in any truth. There are plenty that have met a sorry end to the payment/warehousing plans over the years. Remember what I told you when you inquired about some parts and you tossed the payment plan out. It was, "when you have the full amount, let me know, I will not hold parts and take payments".

Your reputation is what it is because of YOUR actions that others haven't appreciated. Make good on every deal you strike and none of this is an issue. You defame your own reputation when you stiff people, especially after they hold parts for weeks/months for you.

And no I'm not a hater, just educated about the habits of certain members on this forum.

Actually, it is ENTIRELY TRUE and you know it. At this point, I am not even mad at you. I'm actually pulling for you to change your life. "The truth will set you free" as they say.
Do you really think that all these people with negative things to say about your dealings are ALL LYING??? Its insane my man. I know a lot of the people here that have had negative dealings with you and they are good folks. And believe me, there are a bunch more of my friends that are not speaking up that you've done the same thing to. I don't blame them for keeping quiet. Its a dumpster fire. Who needs it.

I will say this. I am a big fan of forgiveness. I wouldn't rule out dealing with you in the future if you would just tell the truth. lol. I have had the good fortune of being forgiven for things in my life and I believe that is really important.
Its up to you though. This whole thing is like a broken record. Keeps happening over and over.
If I may offer some unsolicited advice, why not only buy the parts you can afford?
I can always find fifty things on this site that I want. I don't buy most of it because I'd be broke if I did. Seems like a good place to start.
Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back