Not open for further replies.
Great bunch of folks those 3.

so #1 is the actual seller
#2 is the 13 year old
#3 is the "new" buyer?

i wonder if you are correct to lump him in with this bunch
you mentioned the first person to show interest "flinched at the shipping cost"
how do you know?
did that person tell you that himself or did #1 or #2 tell you so?

my point is, chances are #3 had no reason to believe the deal he struck was not on the up and up

(just an observation)

thing might have been a whole lot more clear if certain members told us their version of the events

oh, and you mentioned fees, i presume we are talking paypal?
file a claim
the fees are to protect you, the buyer and since you were not made whole i would just let paypal handle it

so #1 is the actual seller
#2 is the 13 year old
#3 is the "new" buyer?

i wonder if you are correct to lump him in with this bunch
you mentioned the first person to show interest "flinched at the shipping cost"
how do you know?
did that person tell you that himself or did #1 or #2 tell you so?

my point is, chances are #3 had no reason to believe the deal he struck was not on the up and up

(just an observation)

thing might have been a whole lot more clear if certain members told us their version of the events

oh, and you mentioned fees, i presume we are talking paypal?
file a claim
the fees are to protect you, the buyer and since you were not made whole i would just let paypal handle it
I'll read the rest of your post and respond but to the first part in a p.m. message to me the seller said that the shipping cost seems to be an issue for other people and so he needed to know what I say about it and I said '80 bucks' 'it is what it is' 'its a steering wheel that I need'

I was in no way wrong, and went about asking if it was available in a respectful way. I simply asked the seller kindly if it was available, as I seen it was not sold. I was told by the seller that mopar official’s side of the story is untrue. The seller had told me that Mopar Official went silent and didn’t actually send payment until Monday after the seller marked it sold.

Matthew

The seller knew i was wrapping up another deal and said nothing of it being an issue.
The seller should have contacted me after we already struck a deal.
Your response was what makes you a knucklehead...as does your mom n dad or sisters..whoever they are.
Now I already mentioned you in a listing that popped today with the wheel I think is actually for your car ... patience can be a virtue IF you ever learn to have any.
That's called help. The last of it too.. for you...since you're so adamant about being in the right. You dont even drive yet, you get on here and are taught by the folks that you're screwing over. No respect.

Mike Mulholland fucked up by not sending a pm stating he was backing out.
No one said they were backing out.

That's key here.

Does the 13 year old kid even exist ?
I'm Fishmen's wife, don't tell him I found his password. :D
BTW are any of you looking for some parts or a car. lol

Does the 13 year old kid even exist ?
I'm Fishmen's wife, don't tell him I found his password. :D
BTW are any of you looking for some parts or a car. lol

Probably just the mentality of a 13 yr old.
It's just another prime example of California class...and why the rest of the country hates us Californians. Let's see how they get treated at the car shows now. Its gonna be a hoot.

Last edited:
From everything I've read, this sounds like a communication problem. Nothing more. I don't think there was any malice on anyone's part.

From everything I've read, this sounds like a communication problem. Nothing more. I don't think there was any malice on anyone's part.

So why is it not corrected and the wheel sent to me is what I'm wondering if it was all a mistake or assumed.

Oh I assumed. Well here I am what now...oh well I guess the guy won't correct the mistake.

Even the kid is witness to Mike saying he assumed.
Pm before you assume. How about if it was shipped before payment sent based on word alone and the buyer decides he doesnt want it...does he just keep it...or correct the mistake and make it right.l by returning it.

Mike isn't correcting it, kid isnt correcting it despite what his mommy says...so is it a still a mistake now ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the club of being Fd by a kid on fabo.
Hated right out of the gate and he cant even drive yet...

I wouldnt wanna be his friend.

Like said... he took his opportunity ...maybe one of his buddies will take their opportunity and steal his gf, money... and hey..he should be okay with it ...being an self professed opportunist himself.

Agree, partially.
Till the resolve part came along... cause it's still screwing me out of it in the end.

Kids like .... "I kindly asked if it was still available". As if he didnt disregard the pm I sent him shedding light on the deal going sideways. He wasnt corgile then or willing to say ..here I'll have some class tell the seller you were 1st and not backing out.

Yes. Whether it cost him the same... I have not been made whole again.

Ok, I'm sure that can be worked out. My point here is that I see things like "ripped off" and "thief" being thrown around in this thread. I see no reason to think anything like that.

It seems like this was nothing more than a misunderstanding and miscommunication. You thought he was holding the part for you, he thought you flaked and sold to someone else before you sent him the money.

IMO, way too much drama for what seems to have actually happened.

I can tell u that I’ve been told a few times it’s too much to ship without getting the quote from the seller. So they sold it to someone else. Also some won’t ship to Canada. Kim

Ok, I'm sure that can be worked out. My point here is that I see things like "ripped off" and "thief" being thrown around in this thread. I see no reason to think anything like that.

It seems like this was nothing more than a misunderstanding and miscommunication. You thought he was holding the part for you, he thought you flaked and sold to someone else before you sent him the money.

There isn't a Brotherhood here if people don't want to fix mistakes. If it were in person dealing it would be dukes in the park/ driveway wherever.. Only thing left here is trashing the 3 nimrods who dont give a flying ... about other members.

To belong, do you have to be a member of the regular Fd on fabo club first? Or if it is your first fing, can you join the Fd by a kid on fabo club right away?
Just curious.

It is too much.
As of the 1st page it was seemingly going to be corrected. Now Mike nor I wanna have anything to do with each other at this point.
He sees it as my fault and I see it as his.
He said it was unhealthy to address it like this. ..though Mike also thought he didn't have to be responsible or respond about it either... till then thread started...then he was piping up.

Last edited:
There isn't a Brotherhood here if people don't want to fix mistakes. If it were in person dealing it would be dukes in driveway. Only thing left here is trashing the 3 nimrods who dont give a flying ... about other members.

Yeah but I think you are blowing this a little out of proportion. You are making it out as if you got "ripped off" - As I understand it, he gave you price and paypal info on Friday. You didn't respond until monday. He sold the part over the weekend. That doesn't sound like someone was trying to rip you off.

All that is left, is to schedule an octagon match.
Let's start a poll to determine the referee for the event.:lol:
It is too much.
As of the 1st page it was seemingly going to be corrected. Now Mike nor I wanna have anything to do with each other at this point.
He sees it as my fault and I see it as his.
He said it was unhealthy to address it like this. ..though Mike also thought he didn't have to be responsible or respond about it either... till then thread started...then he was piping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back