Midwest Mopars in the Park - Farmington Mn.

-
As toolmanmike said above, we have our own "tasting", nothing linked to the hosting club. Bring some beer specific to Kansas if you'd like, and try (and maybe even take home) some beers from Minnesota and Wisconsin. I don't know what Illinois had to offer, a co-worker said IL doesn't have any good beer, maybe the members there know something about it.

The car show is the largest Mopar show west of the Mississippi, essentially the third largest show after Carlisle, and the Nationals. I attend every year and have met many great folks, it's always a fun time.

We plan on being there, looking forward to meeting you, and everybody else.
ZMan

What style beer did you brew, or plan on brewing?
I am enjoying some American Lager. I have a American Lite ingredients coming. I really like the Lager and will probably brew some a week or two
first batch 2.2.18.jpg
before the show.

Hey Guy's just throwing it out there, we have been staying in Apple Valley at AmericInn Hotel & Suites , Really nice place, a bunch of Mopar guy's there, and they treat us great!! This will be our 3rd year staying there, no complaints. By the way there is a liquor store right across the street if you get a little thirsty lol! Last year we had probably 40 Mopar guy's out on the patio partying, it was a blast!

Hey Guy's just throwing it out there, we have been staying in Apple Valley at AmericInn Hotel & Suites , Really nice place, a bunch of Mopar guy's there, and they treat us great!! This will be our 3rd year staying there, no complaints. By the way there is a liquor store right across the street if you get a little thirsty lol! Last year we had probably 40 Mopar guy's out on the patio partying, it was a blast!

How far from the show?

Hope I'm not going through some crazy back or elbow surgery. I might need to bunk with one of you guys instead of on the ground on a sleeping bag. I hate to commit to a room. I don't know what might happen. LOL If I am there I will bring home made beer even if I drive up for the day.

We are very close to there I think the Grand Stay Hotel. Wife, who does all our reservations, said we were next door to a local brew pub and it had a free breakfast. That checks all my boxes!!

We are very close to there I think the Grand Stay Hotel. Wife, who does all our reservations, said we were next door to a local brew pub and it had a free breakfast. That checks all my boxes!!

I think that’s right around the corner from us. There is a Chicago pizza place right next to our hotel, they have I’ll bet you 100 different beers on tap, pretty sure we tried a few lol

Sounds like the spot. I’m sure we’ll see you all there. We’re coming in Thursday, first time for this show, wanted the full experience.

@toolmanmike said you were a great bunch to hang with!!

Last edited:
Yes, a really good bunch of guy's and gal's, Keith put's on a great meet and greet, pretty sure the rest of the people are jealous of our group, I haven't seen anyone else do anything like it. Us A body guy's are a pretty tight group, it's a blast!

I finally painted my Barracuda last week! Pretty sure it won't be drive-able yet but I do plan to have it on a trailer behind my van, as an accessory. Should be a good freak show. LOL

IMG_20180329_110548009_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180329_095138030_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180329_100246987.jpg
IMG_20170818_154617939_HDR.jpg

-
Back