Midwest Mopars in the Park - Farmington Mn.

-
I started a thread for a FABO meet-n-greet, Saturday at 1:00 PM in the a-body class...look for the banners!
We, the wife and I are SO looking forward to this trip.

We are going to bring some local beer to share at the meet-n-greet.

Looking forward to meeting MOPAR friends and looking at your cool cars.

Last edited:
My Dart's moving under its own power so I'll definitely be there! Unfortunately my 15x10 rims won't be here on time for the show so I'm rocking some 205/70R14's :steering:. It's like driving on ice!

My wife and I will be there from Topeka, Ks. Can't wait to meet some of the guys I correspond with.

My Dart's moving under its own power so I'll definitely be there! Unfortunately my 15x10 rims won't be here on time for the show so I'm rocking some 205/70R14's :steering:. It's like driving on ice!

I like that test patch, I mean driveway!

I'll be there with my van but have decided to skip hauling the Beeracuda on a trailer behind it, I think... Making good progress on the car but will have to wait until next year to drive it there. Just too many irons in the fire. I'll still see ya'll in the A body section at 1pm!
Here's how the car looks as of yesterday. Hopefully getting new carpets in along with seats and front/rear glass this week. Picking up the engine parts from the machine shop today and then on to assembly/dyno break-in in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed!

IMG_20180528_140303669_HDR.jpg

I'll be there with my van but have decided to skip hauling the Beeracuda on a trailer behind it, I think... Making good progress on the car but will have to wait until next year to drive it there. Just too many irons in the fire. I'll still see ya'll in the A body section at 1pm!
Here's how the car looks as of yesterday. Hopefully getting new carpets in along with seats and front/rear glass this week. Picking up the engine parts from the machine shop today and then on to assembly/dyno break-in in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed!

View attachment 1715181363
Looking good!

I tested a bottle of home brew. It didn't get carbinated enough so I will bring some from another batch that did. Dang, I need to figure out what happened so it doesn't happen again. I took the quart and put a little more yeast and priming sugar in. I will see if that brings it back in a day. You need a foamy head with a glass of beer or it's flat. I got this!

Just saw a list of some of the vendors that will be at MITP. Looking forward to confronting a certain vendor at the show to see if I can get my money back. It's been 3 years with no product delivered or refund...

I wasn't able to find the local beer variety I was hoping for, but I do have some Fernson Lion's Paw Lager and Summer Zoo Brew Ale to bring.
Local brewery in Sioux Falls.

Hope forecast for Saturday is wrong....100% chance of rain in SE Mn. Ugh.

Often times it rains closer to the cities and not here. We can hope.

Well my car is still leaking like a sieve. Damn front and rear windows arent any better this year than last. Im still so pissed at that installer. Im going to have to play the day hour by hour. There is no way I can drive it in the rain or let it sit in the rain, I'll have a trunk and floor pan full of water. Grrrr! I will be looking for some new gaskets this weekend and contacting a new glass person.

Well my car is still leaking like a sieve. Damn front and rear windows arent any better this year than last. Im still so pissed at that installer. Im going to have to play the day hour by hour. There is no way I can drive it in the rain or let it sit in the rain, I'll have a trunk and floor pan full of water. Grrrr! I will be looking for some new gaskets this weekend and contacting a new glass person.
Dang, that sucks.

Sorry I can't be there for this. But there's enough for a body only talent that's going to be there that you should pull that car underneath one of those little 10 x 20 tents and you guys get together and fix his leak or leaks.

You guys have a good time.

Dang, that sucks.
Mike, if its not raining I can make it there. I have one of those pop up canopy's 12x12 that I can at least cover the car with, but I seriously cant even leave the car out for just a few minutes it leaks that bad. Worse yet, one of the leaks is right over the fuse block.

We, the wife and I are SO looking forward to this trip.

We are going to bring some local beer to share at the meet-n-greet.

Looking forward to meeting MOPAR friends and looking at your cool cars.

Hey Zman! I met you today by your car. We chatted about your red line tires and you asked if I was on FABO. Nice to meet you and beautiful ride!

Here is my project thread.

Hey Zman! I met you today by your car. We chatted about your red line tires and you asked if I was on FABO. Nice to meet you and beautiful ride!

Here is my project thread.
Hey thanks, enjoyed our talk maybe see you again Sunday. Tomorrow doesn’t look so good, oh well lots of stuff in the buildings to check out on a rainy day.

-
Back