Midwest Mopars in the Park - Farmington Mn.

-
Received my stuff today from MITP. 2016 I got a first. In 2017 I had to go inside, got a second. This year i'm back outside. I usually go in on Thursday, camp, go home Sunday.

30 days from now we will be pulling out and heading that way. The wife told me AGAIN last weekend how much she was looking forward to going.

So I was absent last season.
Is there a parking this year?
Ted

I'll have to go shopping, and grab some spotted cow again for the less fortunate not from Wisconsin lol.

new-glarus-spotted-cow.jpg

Hey all, I just registered to be at Farmington again, 4th year in a row.
Won't make it until Saturday though, that darn four letter "WORK" thing got in the way this year.
Not bringing the 8 mile trailer queen, I'll be bringing the green Formula S 383 car so I can drive something without a trailer behind it!
Plus I want to park with all the fun A body owners, not be stuck over in the Winner's Circle area.
Looking forward to seeing the FABO members in attendance; Keith we missed you last year!

Damn that’s a nice shoebox man I really like 55’s
We love our 55 as much as our Barracuda. 55 has all chrome SBC 400, vintage B&M under hood air scoop, 700R4 automatic, 4.11 gears, 9" Ford rear end. Custom old school look interior and trunk, 12.5 rear tires with cragar wheels. It'll get up and GO!!

Someday I'll bring my Dart, in the meantime, I'm getting this ready.

IMG_20180508_181810.jpg

My tool bench, I mean the Polara 500. Hope to.have the car driving early next week. Plenty of time to shake it down.

Well my beast fired up for the first time last night since the engine dyno session. No driveshaft (Should be in this week or early next week from Mancini), no rear rims (Sharadon is making me 15x10's but they haven't gotten the drums in yet), no seat belts and lots of other little things on the list to get done so its ready to go but at least it's making noise now!

I started a thread for a FABO meet-n-greet, Saturday at 1:00 PM in the a-body class...look for the banners!

-
Back