Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
Will have the FABO tent in the same area. I will have a banner up front
this year so you can't miss it when you come down the infield road
behind the track.

Attachments

• NewMap (Medium).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 772
Good Guys have been at the Speedway the past two years. They may have moved it to get some cars that go to the Good Guys Show. It is not good to have two shows the same weekend even if there is a small overlap.

Planning on coming this year with the duster. Went last and just walked around without car. It was cool last year. How do you sign up for show and the price. Good place stay the night?

Ill be there with the dart and my father in law will be there with the barracuda. I'm actually glad they moved it. September was getting busy in Indiana.

Where is a nice place to stay that weekend? Also how and how much do you get registered for the show?

If Josh will ever update the site you can register there, http://monstermopar.com/. I may have a car there, I probably won't get the Dart done so I may bring the rat rod out of its 2 year storage.

Treva called me from work and the office calendar shows that Treva will be gone to
Monster Mopar Weekend

Here is our first time ever to Monster Mopar in St. Louis. We was relaxing :D

Attachments

• car%20show%20135.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 661
I'll be there, with the wife and of course the Dart. The new top should be on in a week or two, and with any luck so will a new exhaust. With any luck, the car will be ready too!

Glad to hear y'all are comin Mike!! New top?? the car wash gave it character...

I am going atleast Sat. if I have to sleep in my car....

Very cool!! See you there :cheers: This will be my better half first time to meet allot of members and her first trip to Indy :cheers: Looking forward to this one.
:blob:

I'm going to try and make this 6 plus hour drive their from Northern Mi in my dart. I have never been and it sounds like a great time.

I'm going to try and make this 6 plus hour drive their from Northern Mi in my dart. I have never been and it sounds like a great time.
Well worth the drive :cheers: If I remember right it is a 5 hour drive for me from Northeast Arkansas..

Thank you Tony :cheers: This will make things so much easier and Treva is enjoying reading
the info right know brother :coffee2:
I like the way you roll bud :mrgreen: Have a great day and thank you
so very much for taking the time doing this for us :colors:

Attachments

• APA weekend 082.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 514
  • APA weekend 080.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 542
Sent a PM to Josh yesterday concerning registration.

Got an answer a while ago.......registration will be open
this weekend.:D

Thanks for the update John! I am now officially registered for MMW!

I didn't find anything on the site of reduced pricing for early registration either 6pkC. Whether or not it will go up after the June 5th,I don't know.

-
Back