Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
Ohhh! Had not seen this thread or was aware of the date change for the Indy Mopar meet.

Going to have to try and make it down for this.

Summer is filling up fast as usual.

Will let you guys know when I decide for sure.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Side View in Pits.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 298
Registration is open now.
It doesn't say it in the wording, but I have been assured that, everyone who pre-registeters will get two passes.
I will be there, but will likely be in the vendor/swap area most of the time. I'm also coming in with the cruise out of Cincy.

Here's a Registration Form you can download and mail in if
you don't like doing the registration online.

Attachments

• application (Medium).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 286
I'm going to be around, but I'm not. I'll be helping friends in the swap area. I don't plan on living in the swap area though.

Make sure we know where and how to find you gunbunny :glasses7: I will be there for sure :cheers:
My better half is making the trip with me this time :D

Tony, Thanks for posting the registration form. The bottom right "Bonus" may save a few $$ :thumbup: 8-)

I'm going to be around, but I'm not. I'll be helping friends in the swap area. I don't plan on living in the swap area though.

Great news........FABO members discounts in the swap area LOL :D

Working on getting the Scamp ready to possibly drive up for the non judged.

I am sooooo bumbed to have to post this everyone

On the upside I did have the cash to fix my houses A/C but it came out of my MMW $$$

This was a $450 hit........ maybe next year..... so sorry folks :sad5:

Tony and Thelma, another time soon

Attachments

• Memorial Day 2013 013.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 186
I am sooooo bumbed to have to post this everyone

On the upside I did have the cash to fix my houses A/C but it came out of my MMW $$$

This was a $450 hit........ maybe next year..... so sorry folks :sad5:

Tony and Thelma, another time soon

Sorry to hear that Mike.

Your Indiana Bro Tony

I was hoping to see you there this year Mike...
Well Jim I was really looking forward to it also :cheers: Treva (my sugarbritches) herd me saying I had to jump in and let everyone know it looks like I will be missing it again this year :banghead: BUT!! She said she has a plan and not to give up and delete my post :D She said she thinks we can in fact do this :cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I herd her plan and by gosh I think we can do it :cheers:..
I have mentioned selling my headers but she said no, lets wait and see how thing go before I do that :thumleft:
I was resting my neck and she asked what is wrong, I said nothing .. I am just realizing my neck with a small pillow I have staring at the ceiling and told her what I posted, am I a blessed man or what Jim :color:

Sorry to hear that Mike.

Your Indiana Bro Tony

Hold the phone Bro :cheers:
Wow I am feeling better already :cheers:, funny how that happens :D

Thank you goes out to memikeswife :cheers: my sugarbritches :love7:

I hope everything works out for you Mike, looking forward to seeing you again! (along with everyone else)

-
Back