Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
Thank you J-miller, This is Steve's truck our new member 57dodge100 , a nice young man that let me hang my banner on his tent, he won an award :cheers: This is a flat head truck and he put an overdrive in it.
Thank you for taking the time to take pictures for us J-miller:cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_5894.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_5893.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 297
Mike ( memike ) It was good to see you again, sorry I didn't get to say good bye, most of the others I managed to talk to before I left .....cept Kegan, but I talk to him about every day one line ........ the weather kind of had everything out of sorts. It was was good seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks too.

Kegan built this for me and I had to wait several months before getting to see it at MMW ...... Thanks again my friend !!! :glasses7: Oh ya ...the real car is the second pic...lol

Attachments

• 1044343_10201619318031835_1552333001_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 1016171_10201619318991859_452387053_n.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 324
Kegan built this for me and I had to wait several months before getting to see it at MMW ...... Thanks again my friend !!! :glasses7: Oh ya ...the real car is the second pic...lol

Kegan did the same for me John, I have a 66 Valiant I am building and he seen I needed a /6 engine for it in an old thread, Yep :D you quest it :cheers: he handed ne a /6 he built and even put the correct 4 barrel Holley on it :glasses7:
Kegan sure does good work and I am so surprised at the knowledge this younggun has about these Mopars :headbang: good job Kegan

Kegan did the same for me John, I have a 66 Valiant I am building and he seen I needed a /6 engine for it in an old thread, Yep :D you quest it :cheers: he handed ne a /6 he built and even put the correct 4 barrel Holley on it :glasses7:
Kegan sure does good work and I am so surprised at the knowledge this younggun has about these Mopars :headbang: good job Kegan

I seen that ...... I believe he was brought up right, and he know more about Mopars than I ever will.
. .. . . "And look out" he has his permit.... probably already knows how to do one of these .....:burnout:

I seen that ...... I believe he was brought up right, and he know more about Mopars than I ever will.
. .. . . "And look out" he has his permit.... probably already knows how to do one of these .....:burnout:
I am sure he does, I seen his permit :cheers: He sure is a walking dictionary on these mopars and more for a young gun :D

Tony (Hootie) it was a pleasure meeting you and b.s-ing with you way after the show was over,and hope to do it again next year.

John

John it was great meeting you! I'm glad you made it home safe. Your a great guy but you have to many projects so I will be a good guy and take a few off your hands! Hahaha but reall your a great guy and Waac great talking to you. I hope you have a good one

Anytime John or Mike models are a winter hobby for me. You guys are to funny, yeah I have my permit finally just need to get the Dart done and to the track.

What a great time we had again despite the dang weather :toothy2: I have some pics to post in the next day or so........3200+ miles and counting :sleepy5:

Attachments

• DSCF5331 (Medium).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 283
C,Mike,Tony,J-Miller,John,Kegan,Steve and everyone else I did make it home Ok despite some fuel delivery and brake issues.With the rain coming down I did not get to give most of you a proper Goodbye and Thank You for making the weekend a great time despite the rain.Tony I would have really loved to came over to the man cave and hung out for a while if the Duster would have been running a little better, I guess there is always next year.
I also missed Nella,Geof,and KrazyKuda Carl........I wish you Guys and Girls could have made it.

Thank You FABO members MMW 2013,Jim

Hay Jim :cheers: It sure was great to meet you :cheers: when you fired the grill up I came real close to making myself at home :D
My vote is to keep the original grill on that cool /6 mopar :cheers:
You and all your friend sure was fun :D

I hope you all have a blast and that the weather is great!!!! Be sure to take lots of pictures...especially if Karl wears a new funny T-shirt!!! :D
Hay Keith :D I have some dandies of him wearing a few :cheers:
I thought of you so I ask him about this T-Shirt thing everyone and you was asking about :D I must say I have never seen T-Shirts like this and a hat that
I think everyone seen last year :toothy10: I just need to get his permission to
post them :cheers: They sure are some dandies for sure, he said the children did not need to see them so I am thinking in the Gold member threads somewhere :D
Karl is a fun and happy fellow and a lot of fun :cheers:
Wow! It was so cool to finely meet him :colors:

Great pics from Mary Beth over at the
Shelby Dodge Automobile Club (SDAC) Mary Beth took a 1st place with her Blue DSM Talon

Wow!

It took me a while staring at this picture before I realized Mary Beth was holding a trophy - LOL!

Ma Snart

Hay Keith :D I have some dandies of him wearing a few :cheers:
I thought of you so I ask him about this T-Shirt thing everyone and you was asking about :D I must say I have never seen T-Shirts like this and a hat that
I think everyone seen last year :toothy10: I just need to get his permission to
post them :cheers: They sure are some dandies for sure, he said the children did not need to see them so I am thinking in the Gold member threads somewhere :D
Karl is a fun and happy fellow and a lot of fun :cheers:
Wow! It was so cool to finely meet him :colors:

Karl is an awesome guy, has been a big help to MANY people on FABO....I hope to get a chance to meet him someday :glasses7:

Wow!

It took me a while staring at this picture before I realized Mary Beth was holding a trophy - LOL!

Ma Snart

LOL Steve, same here......I'm glad i'm not the only one thinking that...she is a hottie :D

Mike it was nice to meet you for the second time....LOL I met you at MMW 2011,I think it was.Mike you were more than welcome to make yourself at home,I had a few extra brats and dogs.Everyone was shy and I couldn't give any away.Mike I am still in a little bit of shock going to a 383 4 speed to a Slant 6 3 speed.Hopefully I will find a new jod and will be able to put a V8 in Cindy next year.

Jim

Mike it was nice to meet you for the second time....LOL I met you at MMW 2011,I think it was.Mike you were more than welcome to make your self at home,I had a few extra brats and dogs.Everyone was shy and I couldn't give any away.Mike I am still in a little bit of shock going to a 383 4 speed to a Slant 6 3 speed.Hopefully I will find a new jod and will be able to put a V8 in Cindy next year.

Jim
Keep me in the loop when you pull that 225 out of Cindy :D
I was so busy at times and I would have took one of those brats :D
They smelled good :cheers::colors: I love me some Brats :colors:
Good luck on finding a new job and sooner the better I bet :glasses7:
I am a big 383 fan, and Cindy will carry it well :burnout:

-
Back