Monster Mopar Weekend @ Indianapolis

-
The best way to my house from you Mike is for you to get I-55 North to I-57 North
Take I-57 to I-64 East then take I-65 North from I-64.

I will PM you with the rest of the directions.

Any one else that wants to have a break and enjoy some garage time
with other FABO members, just PM me and I will get you the directions

We need to get more FABO signatures on MeMike's FABO wall!

Nice offer there Tony.....Still thinking and have a few hurdles to work on :blah5:

do I see a members party meet at Tony's :eek:ccasion:

That would be great Mike....We'd love to meet you and share some time!! We need to get Leanna on board with this idea too :eek:ccasion:

Mike, you gonna pick me up on the way to Indy??? LOL
I sure thought about stopping by on my way there or on my way back :eek:ccasion:, It's just a very short detour to your place.
It's a can do for sure, I will have plenty of room in the car.

I sure thought about stopping by on my way there or on my way back :eek:ccasion:, It's just a very short detour to your place.
It's a can do for sure, I will have plenty of room in the car.

WOO HOOO, can't believe this is really [probably] going to happen!!! Still getting everything squared away on my end Mike but it's looking good for a "go." I've wanted to hit one of these huge shows forever .... closest I ever got was a Pomona Swap Meet on a nondescript Saturday.

But all this sums up the feeling right now ........

:eek:ccasion: :love4: :angel4: :wav: :hello1: :evil3: :love7: :rock: =D> :toothy8: :eek:ccasion:

Holy $hit, can't believe I'm actually going on vacation. Well ... a weekend's better than nothin. :-D

Thanks again for helping make my dream a reality Mike!

Wow, this sounds like it's shaping up to be a huge FABO meet and greet!!! I sure hope Nella will still want to go, even if it's just for the day. She's really nervous about the idea of meeting Memike... kinda like knowing you're going to have to meet the Pope or something like that!! I think Mrs. cosgig is gonna have to come along also to keep her nerves calm. And now, her girl hero is going to be there too?? How could this get any better??? Oh, I know... don't tell me Bill (Smallblock) is coming also!!! Even MY nerves are shaking!!! I don't want to leave anybody else out of our list of meet and greets, but these 3 mentioned above have captured Nella's heart in such a way that if I were her I would be extremely nervous too!!! I hope I can pull this off and get her to come!!! Geof

WOO HOOO, can't believe this is really [probably] going to happen!!! Still getting everything squared away on my end Mike but it's looking good for a "go." I've wanted to hit one of these huge shows forever .... closest I ever got was a Pomona Swap Meet on a nondescript Saturday.

But all this sums up the feeling right now ........

:eek:ccasion: :love4: :angel4: :wav: :hello1: :evil3: :love7: :rock: =D> :toothy8: :eek:ccasion:

Holy $hit, can't believe I'm actually going on vacation. Well ... a weekend's better than nothin. :-D

Thanks again for helping make my dream a reality Mike!
Wow :eek:ccasion: This is a dream for me to and it's going to be great to enjoy our great members and get to finnely meet you, Tony Fields, cosgig and our young gun Nella, I still think Tony Fields is taking on allot to offer to drive all the way hear and pick me up:shaking2: Yes he has put it on the plate that he wants to drive 450 mikes to here nad drive by Leanna's and all three drive back to Indy. and then turn around and drive us back :blackeye:
We have plenty of time to figure that one out :shaking2:
that is well over 2.000 miles in just a few days plus the time we all will enjoy the show..... I realy think I should drive up and then let him be our Taxi and entertainer :happy7:

Wow, this sounds like it's shaping up to be a huge FABO meet and greet!!! I sure hope Nella will still want to go, even if it's just for the day. She's really nervous about the idea of meeting Memike... kinda like knowing you're going to have to meet the Pope or something like that!! I think Mrs. cosgig is gonna have to come along also to keep her nerves calm. And now, her girl hero is going to be there too?? How could this get any better??? Oh, I know... don't tell me Bill (Smallblock) is coming also!!! Even MY nerves are shaking!!! I don't want to leave anybody else out of our list of meet and greets, but these 3 mentioned above have captured Nella's heart in such a way that if I were her I would be extremely nervous too!!! I hope I can pull this off and get her to come!!! Geof

Nothing to be nervous about Geof and Nella, I am just an ol simple man living on the land and only know how to be me, I will be nervouse and so happy at the same time :happy7: So the nervous part will only last till we see each other then it will be nothing but smiles and laughter :toothy7:
Yall have to remember that all of the folks I am going to see will be the Kings and Queens here, and Nella is going to be a giant blessing for me to finnely meet her :love4: I just hope I can keep my emotion in check because off ALL the great people I will have around me :shaking2:
I feel like I will be the one under the spot light and it was easy when I had Small Block beside me, I hope I hear from him and see if he is still up to the trip and can make it, But I am betting that he louded up and is in Joplin Mo. helping rebuild the town the tornado's took out.

Nella, I am as humble and caring as blaze the horse you enjoy I will need you to be strong for me so I won't be nervous, so please be strong for me and it will make it easier for me. I think and feel like I already know you :hello2: It's all the other folks I am nervous about meeting for the first time So lets have some fun and enjoy this few days even if it is just one it will make it so much easier for me :toothy4::hello2:

Thank you Tony. After reading cosgig (Geof's) post it sure hit me hard and this is going to be a very special time for me in my life.

Thank you Tony. After reading cosgig (Geof's) post it sure hit me hard and this is going to be a very special time for me in my life.

A BIGGGG x2 on that one Memike! I read it last night / early this morning and couldn't even frame up a decent response. "Excitement" just isn't a strong enough word to cover it.

Nella honey, I can be all grown up and tell you there's nothing to be nervous about ... but I'd be lying to you. :-D I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of the FABO guys here at my shop but the idea of so many in one place is kinda overwhelming. Will I remember their names? Will I recognize their cars? Will they be what I expect? Will I be what they expect??? Only time and the experience of the day will tell. Even though I'm nervous, I can hardly wait for the next two months to be over with!

One thing I have to set straight right now though is that you're MY hero. Meeting the famous CudaGirl and seeing Sunfish for myself are on my short list of things that have to be done in my life without question, so I can't let this opportunity slip by when it's so close. And maybe next year I can take you for a ride in my car. (It's not a convertible but we can bring a fan or something to get the wind to blow your hair around. :-D)

It's gonna be a blast!!! I don't know about the rest of ya, but I can't wait!

Hey Leanna

Like I told Mike in a PM, the 'Cuda will be our taxi to the Monster Mopar Weedend every day. We will be parking with the show cars as I am going to get it judged.

:wav::wav::wav:

Tony, my hotel reservation is in Brownsburg -- supposedly near the MMW event location off I-74 (?) -- so hopefully it won't create too much of a problem for you. If it does, I can tip well. :-D

I'm very anxious to meet you and Thelma, see that amazing Cuda and check out that garage you're so rightfully proud of. Might be a good idea to bring a mop though ... wouldn't want to embarrass myself by drooling all over that beautiful epoxy floor. LOL!

Tony, my hotel reservation is in Brownsburg -- supposedly near the MMW event location off I-74 (?) -- so hopefully it won't create too much of a problem for you. If it does, I can tip well. :-D

I'm very anxious to meet you and Thelma, see that amazing Cuda and check out that garage you're so rightfully proud of. Might be a good idea to bring a mop though ... wouldn't want to embarrass myself by drooling all over that beautiful epoxy floor. LOL!

Looking forward to it Leanna. Please PM me with your motel addy so I can
put it in my GPS

Mopars in Indy!......it doesn't get any better than that...Thanks Josh!

Can I have your autograph on the wall:happy7:

Attachments

• DSCF3530 (Medium).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 295
Im really glad to see you guys are all excited to use my show as a gathering for your group here at ForABodiesonly.com

Bring some banners and you can hang them up at the track to help sponsor your site if you wish.

Im really glad to see you guys are all excited to use my show as a gathering for your group here at ForABodiesonly.com

Bring some banners and you can hang them up at the track to help sponsor your site if you wish.

Thanks Josh!

I'm also a member of The Indy Mopar Club and I think Brian our President is
trying to reach you to see how the Mopar Club can help out at the event.

Hello Everybody, We are looking forward going to the show in Indy, We have'nt been there since the Mopar National's were held there year's ago. Anyway's....... can't wait till the end of Sept. on 23-25 to go there! We took off this morning from our town and on over to Pickney, Mich. to get some part's off an A body we needed, at Cosgig's place. Oh man.....It was great there, as Geof and my brother and I shot the breeze for a little while, trying to get to know each other. What a great time we had together stripping this car, all of us, even though it was pretty darn hot. We plan on having a great time with everybody at the show, and looking forward to meeting all of you ie: Tony Fields, memike, Cudachick, just to name a few, and anybody else that want's to stop by the swap meet spot and shoot the breeze. Looking forward to it. Can't wait, but we have alot of part's and stuff we have to go through too. We will have plenty of part's to say the least. Talk to everyone later. Jerry and Jeff Dodge33:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::happy7::toothy7::toothy7:

Ditto Jerry and Jeff!

Hey, that reminds me. Who is setting up vendor's tables? Maybe a list of people and spot numbers would be in order to help us all find each other easier. (Hell, I'm a rookie at this, what do I know lol)

Hi Leanna, I don't have any idea on that part...... You might try to reach Josh King, the promoter of the show, by PMing him a message on that topic. I have'nt even sent the vendor ( swap meet ) application in yet, but my little sis already downloaded it for me already! I do know that it say's the vendor app. is due no later than August 20 or 21st. Sorry, can't remember) for the pre-registration. I'm bringing ( I HOPE) everything we will need to the show..... as it can be a pain to come and go from the swap meet area! Talk to ya later, it's time for me to hit the bed fred time. Goodnight, Jerry

Hello Everybody, We are looking forward going to the show in Indy, We have'nt been there since the Mopar National's were held there year's ago. Anyway's....... can't wait till the end of Sept. on 23-25 to go there! We took off this morning from our town and on over to Pickney, Mich. to get some part's off an A body we needed, at Cosgig's place. Oh man.....It was great there, as Geof and my brother and I shot the breeze for a little while, trying to get to know each other. What a great time we had together stripping this car, all of us, even though it was pretty darn hot. We plan on having a great time with everybody at the show, and looking forward to meeting all of you ie: Tony Fields, memike, Cudachick, just to name a few, and anybody else that want's to stop by the swap meet spot and shoot the breeze. Looking forward to it. Can't wait, but we have alot of part's and stuff we have to go through too. We will have plenty of part's to say the least. Talk to everyone later. Jerry and Jeff Dodge33:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::happy7::toothy7::toothy7:

Sounds great guys...looking forward to it.

A great time to get ready for and make some memories
We are just missing our giant man and friend Small Block, I hope all is well.
I am goingto drive up and see him before this next week is over Tony.

oooooman I think this is good youall meeting like this.it brings a tear to my eys of happyness I wish I could be there to see it.:wav: Artie O and I hope youall bring back lot of PIC.......

Just made my reservations The hemi duster will be in attendance--DO we have area for a body's only area to park in????? also Anyone have a schedule of events??

-
Back