Moparfest 2012

-
Not registered yet but I'll be there on the Sunday, do I still need to email about the FABO parking ??

Wally ya gotta bring the 65 ...so we can get that thing sold for ya.....I am thinking a big neon for sale sign right above it with a arrow point down. LOL
AL
LOL, i got lots of stupid offers. I think me and the 65 were meant for eachother :-|

Dad and I are coming with his Cuda! When I fill out the form(online) do I chk off "show car" or "club parking" with fabo??

Depends on how the break-in period goes with the new Mill. I registered but might not be in the Cuda.:-k

Excuse me!!!! Might not be in the Cuda...EXCUSE ME!!!!....Oh ya...you will be in the Cuda..yes Craig...you ..will..be..in ..the ...Cuda....even if I gotta push you there...LOL
AL

registered and looking forward to having a few beverages with you all. on the registration it asked which club, i wrote FABO, will i be parked in the same area as all of you?

Yippee the "BOSS" said she wont be going to Moparfest this year so I was thinking I may stay over, what motel do you guys stay at.

Kenny

Excuse me!!!! Might not be in the Cuda...EXCUSE ME!!!!....Oh ya...you will be in the Cuda..yes Craig...you ..will..be..in ..the ...Cuda....even if I gotta push you there...LOL
AL
** O.K. BUD! Easy.. lol.. It's a long way from home to Mopar Fest! ..R,U saying U will be my Pit Man? lol..

** O.K. BUD! Easy.. lol.. It's a long way from home to Mopar Fest! ..R,U saying U will be my Pit Man? lol..

I must say that seems like a pretty lame excuse to me LOL I'll be your Pit Man if you'll be mine . Did you guys with contrary "Boss's" see they are offering a bus tour to some tourist trap village for the ladies ? leaves from the show grounds in the morning and comes back in the afternoon .

I must say that seems like a pretty lame excuse to me LOL I'll be your Pit Man if you'll be mine . Did you guys with contrary "Boss's" see they are offering a bus tour to some tourist trap village for the ladies ? leaves from the show grounds in the morning and comes back in the afternoon .

Oh ya thanks she finds this out then she will want to go,
then there goes my weekend!

-
Back