Moparfest 2012

-
well made it to Owen Sound going to stay here at the cheap motel till friday then meet everybody at the hotel in Kitchener , don't know wher I staying there yet but I'll figure it out tomorrow
Glad to hear you made it safely Chris...see ya tomorrow.:coffee2::D

Sweet Cannucky made another run across our great country ....

Hope to meet all you fellows on Sunday....

We are driving the Dart to the show but we missed the preregistration.... pay at the gate as they say !!!! I have not had a car in the show since the mid 90s but attended the show eitherway... the Weather looks to be awesome !!!!!

Enjoy everyone

I will be there with the family. I don't have the Valiant together quite yet, but we will be bringing our 1980 Jeep CJ7 Golden Eagle. We are actually vendors at the show, come by booth #163 and say Hello!

So glad to hear you made it this far Kowalski.... I mean Cannucky......Almost there! Looking forward to meeting you all this weekend. We are planning on being there both days. Hoping for hot sunshine and cold beer!!:glasses7:

Sounds like there'll be a lot of FABO members this year. Will everyone be in the reserved area ??

50/50 chance right now my 65 is coming, 71 is sick right now. I pre registered the 71 so, how does that work I wonder.

50/50 chance right now my 65 is coming, 71 is sick right now. I pre registered the 71 so, how does that work I wonder.
Doesn't matter just show up and register and let them know you brought a different car...no big deal it seems to happen alot.
At least you have a back up Wally
AL

I be in on Sunday - with no car, not taking over to Toronto and Toronto is too close for me to pass up going, besides gas prices are UGH.

Hats off to those who made the long journey with their old ride, maybe next year I bring it up

staying Owen Sound cause it's cheaper I will land tomorrow , staying at the Radisson but hanging at the Best Western across the street

Wish I could make it this year but the new job and country won't allow me to. Have a cold beer for me, preferably an OV right Craig !!!! :)

Wish I could make it this year but the new job and country won't allow me to. Have a cold beer for me, preferably an OV right Craig !!!! :)
Hey that is to bad, a few of us are heading through Orangeville on the way down...could have hooked up...Craig will do you proud LOL
AL

Jut got back to my hotel...Wow lots of cars(2000 maybe),lots of members.I sure was glad to see 2Darts(Mike)with the big FABO banner just like the NATS one for all members to sign.Time for some dinner and drinks.Will post pics tomorrow night.:D

NEW HAMBURG - Organizers expected Moparfest 2012 to have well over 1,750 collector and special interest “Mopars,” as well as 243 vendors and more than 25,000 people in attendance.

Moparfest was founded by the members of the Old Chrysler Corporation Auto Club (OCC Auto Club) which was established in March 1979 as a non-profit organization with a common interest of Mopar vehicles.

Attachments

• 60c6bd8e4bcebc9b30f8b9b66b02.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 322
-
Back