Moparfest 2013

-
gR8t pics !!!!!

This guy serious in this economy...maybe his wife said he has to sell and this is the way her can't..

DSCF1619%20%28Copy%29-L.jpg

Where can I buy one ?

DSCF1655%20%28Copy%29-L.jpg

I REALLY wish I was there this year. Just wasn't in the cards though. Looks as though it was another amazing weekend. Thanx for sharing the pics, I can smell the sausages from here Andy!

Here is the snap of next years 69 Sat

Attachments

• 1172492_10200388073371394_1829761067_o.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 354
Haven't had a chance to get on here for a loong time....damn, the show looked like a lot of fun this year. Jr is keeping me too busy. Really miss you guys.

I did a drive by on Saturday Wally. No cars were in your driveway. I figured the 71 might be coming along, and I wanted to check it out. If you are free, Mosers is having great turnouts on Thursdays for Cruise night.

I did a drive by on Saturday Wally. No cars were in your driveway. I figured the 71 might be coming along, and I wanted to check it out. If you are free, Mosers is having great turnouts on Thursdays for Cruise night.
Sounds like a plan, hung out with George one night at Clappisons, he's a cool guy. That 64 Polara he bought is
Un B liveable!

Beer and Wings soon or what??:notworth:

Sat nov 16 UFC St. pierre is fighting, maybe we can combine the two

Mosers is the roadhouse up on Guelph line close to Bill and me. Thursdays is car show night. Its a pretty cool place. Good music,food. Huge property. Bills son Billy plays there . He packs the joint.

Sounds like a plan, hung out with George one night at Clappisons, he's a cool guy. That 64 Polara he bought is
Un B liveable!

He made me drive the Polara a few weeks ago.....just to piss me off:violent1:. It is a sweet car. I'm up for a beer/wing night!

since no one has chimed in with any suggestions, how about Texas Longhorn at Dundas and Cawthra on Nov. 16. Any other suggestions?

-
Back