Moparfest 2013

-
just catching lots of these that's all. And racing a little as well.
Wow John, thats a beauty!

I think I caught it's baby a couple of weeks ago.

Its small, but its still a muskie! Lol

Looking forward to seeing you there again this year!

Attachments

• DSCF1570 (Copy).JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 287
Well that's not very FABO of you guys not to share , are you still in Saskabush or did you already head to Onterrible Steve ? I should be in Kindersley on the 10th or 11th if your still going to be around and the offer to ride along still stands , of course if your not going to share then you'll have to ride in the trunk but a free trip is a free trip der eh buddy !

no and no you can't make me , I stay sober all year and the grape jello shots are awesome , whoever has the wonderful wife who brings them to us lowly abody guys is just going to have to bring that saint of a woman with him again this year .

PS Anybody who really wants to see what goes on is just going to have to hike up there panties and join us eh! what happens at Moparfest stays at Moparfest and what happens at Motelfest well it just goes without saying eh!

From what I know she is going again, as she is part of our group & as for the jello shots No promises, but will see what I can do....

See yah in about 10 days...

Awesome on the weather, hopefully not too hot. I stick like glue to the vinyl seats in my Dart on the 6 hr drive there.

Only high of low 20's in so not to hot. I know what you mean, Black Vinyl in mine as well. Hate driving 5 hours in 30 + heat with 5" 's of exhaust under your feet & No Air.

Get where you are going & need a spatula to get your arse off the seat...LOL

Well that's not very FABO of you guys not to share , are you still in Saskabush or did you already head to Onterrible Steve ? I should be in Kindersley on the 10th or 11th if your still going to be around and the offer to ride along still stands , of course if your not going to share then you'll have to ride in the trunk but a free trip is a free trip der eh buddy !

Hey Chris, a meetup in Kindersley sounds great! I only have 4 days off work, so I gotta take the plane to get the most out of my visit time with the family. Thanks for the offer though!! That would be one cool journey. I will send you a pm with my #

Cheers
Steve

On the ferry dealing with the butterflies eh . yes I am hijacking the Captains thread for my trip log -he piggy backed my handle after all lol see ya soon Cap.

where ya been Darwin ? I haven't seen ya cruisin the streets , I didn't make it out to Francelli's before the gong show started there but I am usually around town . I'll post here from time to time along the way but would rather have you following me for real eh !

Yes Chris,have a safe trip and we,ll see you friday afternoon in the hotel parking lot for some cold ones.:D

you guys still haven't told me what brand to buy ? cars running good small oil leak at the valve cover just going to have to keep an eye on the levels when I stop for fuel , sitting in Timmy's in Merrit having a bite and a cold drink after fueling up for the next leg , burned 65 litres from Home to here covered 360 km ? all of it up the side of a mountain at 80-90mph guess I'll have to keep my foot out of her a little to ease up the fuel bill for the next 6 or 7 hours of mountains . I'm going to push on to at least Revelstoke maybe Golden .

-
Back