Moparfest 2014

-
Chris send the fish to me. Lori n I will bring it to you on Friday. We got lots of room in the freezer at home.

Thanks Steve but you have enough to do with the round trip driving plus they probably won't overnight to your place , turns out after John stepped up I found out they wouldn't do it to Trenton because there's no depot there , I have a friend dropping it off next Thursday for delivery on Friday to the Radisson where I'm staying . Cars Packed will be leaving this evening .

Cannucky,, your PM box is full,, have a fun and safe trip..

I envy you all,, maybe next year for the wife and I.. best wishes to all...

cheers, grant

Cannucky,, your PM box is full,, have a fun and safe trip..

I envy you all,, maybe next year for the wife and I.. best wishes to all...

cheers, grant
nothing but fun didn't go back home from your place so no charger for this and no blankets , froze my toes sleeping in the car last night , grabbed a Motel tonight , the car sounds like a sewing machine when it`s hot and idling , started smoking occasionally this afternoon but it looks grey like water , the oil isn`t black so just gonna keep on keepin on and of course the starter overheated and kept me waiting while it cooled 3 time today yeehaw at least the replacement is waiting with Steve for when I get there .
This brings me to the Contest part of this post , 1) where am I tonight
2) when will I arrive in say Owen Sound

Winner gets a prize , probably something they already have or don`t need but hey a Prize is a prize .

My guess is that you are in Medicine Hat, And that you will arrive in Owen Sound on Thursday. Good Luck Chris! Can't wait to get together at the show and shoot the breeze while tossing back a couple cold ones! Keep us updated on your progress.

Safe travels Chris. Your.starter works great btw! You should be in Owen Sound Thursday around noon. See you.Friday. Right now you should be near the.Peg.

Well due to the pitiful response I am declaring both entrants the winners even tho neither was close , I was in Brandon at the time and arrived in Owen Sound last night , I 'm staying here till Friday morning and hopefully I can get the car retuned so it's not blowing black like a damn diesel .

Well due to the pitiful response I am declaring both entrants the winners even tho neither was close , I was in Brandon at the time and arrived in Owen Sound last night , I 'm staying here till Friday morning and hopefully I can get the car retuned so it's not blowing black like a damn diesel .

Wow you made great time!! Valve seals maybe the issue Chris??

Wow you made great time!! Valve seals maybe the issue Chris??

It's not blowing blue it's pure black so I'm going to try cleaning the carb , I kind of think I got a real bad batch of fuel and gummed it up , It's tolerable under 3000rpm but over that it smokes like adiesel real bad

Well we landed in Kitchener Waterloo. Grabbed a room and headed out for supper. Stacey saw a restaurant on the show "You gotta eat here". So here we are at The Lancaster Smoke House. Sure smells good and the Ceaser is awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 256
Lets hope its as easy as carb cleaner. Maybe try.Seafoam that goes in the tank??

Yeah resting today ,Grant is suggesting I might have blown a power valve but I left my spares at home and don't know if I can get any here in Owen Sound . Tomorrow I will start into it.

Well we landed in Kitchener Waterloo. Grabbed a room and headed out for supper. Stacey saw a restaurant on the show "You gotta eat here". So here we are at The Lancaster Smoke House. Sure smells good and the Ceaser is awesome!

Glad you 2 are safe George. I think Lori n I will have to chk out the Lancaster.

Yeah resting today ,Grant is suggesting I might have blown a power valve but I left my spares at home and don't know if I can get any here in Owen Sound . Tomorrow I will start into it.

Lemme know if I can be of any help.

Keep your eyes out for the banner

Attachments

• final.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 244
Mike, you just don't quit! And that's a good thing Bud. See you in a few days. Havin' a cool one right now just killing time waiting.

Let me know if there,s anything I can do to help Chris.Sending PM with #.

Great place to eat , stopped in last year. When I lived in Kitchener years ago it was one of my old watering holes. After 30+ years it hasn't changed much.

-
Back