Moparfest 2014

-
anybody get the banner off the fence?

Yes Mike and myself took its down.Wasn't,t sure what to do with it,so Skeeter said he would take it.We mentioned about bringing it back for next year for more members to sign.Sorry Mike,we really didn't,t know what you wanted to do with the banner.

it's like herding cats on a catnip farm , there was so many of us this year and theres so much to see that it's impossible to get everyone in the same place at the same time , it was all we could do to get everyone to stop by and say hi , look through the pics and you should see just about everyone , Rodzilla is probably just getting home today , he and his wife should have a ton of pics to show including some of the show barn where HemiDenny setup .

PS if you wanted a class pic maybe you should have dragged your backside down to the show and taken one eh !

Going up on my living room wall this weekend. Lol. Spousal approval granted. I'll bring it back next year to increase the fence real estate if you want. ;-)

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Damn you Skeeter , Damn you all to .....LOL ! I say we auction it off for charity , I'll open with $100 what do you say 2Darts ?

it's like herding cats on a catnip farm , there was so many of us this year and theres so much to see that it's impossible to get everyone in the same place at the same time , it was all we could do to get everyone to stop by and say hi , look through the pics and you should see just about everyone , Rodzilla is probably just getting home today , he and his wife should have a ton of pics to show including some of the show barn where HemiDenny setup .

PS if you wanted a class pic maybe you should have dragged your backside down to the show and taken one eh !

Would have liked to, but other priorities came up. Don't lose your sense of humour.

Finally got to see where all of the winds off of Lake Erie come from.......They're from all of those big fans in Ontario.

Finally got to see where all of the winds off of Lake Erie come from.......They're from all of those big fans in Ontario.

Sure it isn't the vacuum from Ohio sucking ? sorry man it was too easy to resist , great meeting you and your bro , I definitely have my eye on one of those K members .

Ive been flipping thru this thread, but havent added to it yet. Everyone seems to have summed it up pretty good! As much as I was looking forward to seeing familiar faces and friends, the anticipation of both meeting and making new friends was high! An absolutely great turnout! Although US fabo members may have made the journey before, I had never met them until this year. Denny brought his Duster and the pics I took do not do it justice. His brother John/Old Man Mopar came along with him. I thought they were bringing Halibut??? Both of them are genuinely down to earth great guys, I wish I coulda spent more time shootin the poop with them, but in all honesty the weekend flew by. Im surprised so many members I hadnt met before were willing to meet me and put up with my nonsense!!(now you know what Lori puts up with)
New members/friends Lori n I met

George n Stacey(gdrill) Thanks for the cooler/goodie bag!
Kenny n Lynn(hemiroid)
Bruce n Paula(sorry Bruce I forgot your handle?? Duster devil??)
Rod n Keela(Rodzilla)
Clint(Cwatts)
Brandon n Jenny(skeeter007)
Houston(68er)
Hemidenny(Denny)
Old Man Mopar (John)

Members that I had met before, and we had the pleasure to meet again..
Andy n Lynda(Captain Canuck) Sausage man!
Derek(Kazoom) the Baileys boy!
Scott(pettybludart) thanks for the Tequila!
Craig(cudacox) Thanks for the cuda grill delivery!!
Mike(2Darts) Thanks for the Candy and the banner!
Chris(Cannucky) yes its spelled right....Thanks for the "quack like a duck oil!"
Wally(65Vart)
Mike(Mikes270Dart) zzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz......AKA "whiplash"
Mike and Andrea (75BlueDuster and "Shutup") LOL
John and Janette (Moparwedden)
Pete and Sue (Done swimmin)

The plan was to get a grope photo, but like Cannucky said there was NO WAY to get everyone in a pic. With the amount of beautiful Mopars around, there was no way to get anyone to sit still...LOL

I should have taken more time to look at members rides, but as beautiful as the rides are, its the chit chat, bull-shittin and the laughs that I enjoy most. Thank you all from both Lori n I. We may not pm/talk or whatever, but every year I like to think I make more friends and I would like to think we have more now. Thanks from both Lori n myself and we are both looking forward to next year! :blob:

I apologize if I have forgotten anyone!!
And thanks to Pops, without him, both myself or the cuda wouldnt be here.
Love you Dad.
Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• DSCF2889 (Medium).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCF2908 (Medium).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCF2905 (Medium).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCF2902 (Medium).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCF2900 (Medium).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCF2899 (Medium).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF2897 (Medium).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCF2896 (Medium).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCF2894 (Medium).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCF2892 (Medium).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 347
more...take a look at how shoe horned everything is into the fish!! Frig...2 days and Lori packs like we are going cross country!!

Attachments

• DSCF2940 (Medium).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCF2938 (Medium).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCF2935 (Medium).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCF2927 (Medium).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCF2924 (Medium).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCF2921 (Medium).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCF2919 (Medium).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 338
  • DSCF2914 (Medium).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCF2917 (Medium).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 337
  • 2014-08-15 17.07.35 (Medium).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 346
Now that I would have liked to have seen! A group photo would have been nice also.

Man you should know better now than to give him a reason LOL !
Hey Steve it wouldn't be worth the trip without you guys being there , it's amazing to see how the first year I came out it was really just 6 or 7 guys with their cars and this year it was like 30 guys and gals with about 18 cars between them , not to mention the steady stream of folks who didn't join the group but stopped by to say hi .

PS email me copy of that pic of the 3 fish lined up will ya ! [email protected] -Thanks

Man you should know better now than to give him a reason LOL !
Hey Steve it wouldn't be worth the trip without you guys being there , it's amazing to see how the first year I came out it was really just 6 or 7 guys with their cars and this year it was like 30 guys and gals with about 18 cars between them , not to mention the steady stream of folks who didn't join the group but stopped by to say hi .

PS email me copy of that pic of the 3 fish lined up will ya ! [email protected] -Thanks

Yeah I remember the 1st year I took Lori, it was just a day adventure and got to meet some of you, small group but welcoming. It keeps getting better every year! Next year another tent is in order. Being squeezed under one tent is ok but with the weather Saturday it definitely exposed a need for another one.

Fish email coming.

Hey Chris, how's that t-shirt fit?
Anybody looking to get a smaller version of this years Moparfest banner, send me a PM.

Ive been flipping thru this thread, but havent added to it yet. Everyone seems to have summed it up pretty good! As much as I was looking forward to seeing familiar faces and friends, the anticipation of both meeting and making new friends was high! An absolutely great turnout! Although US fabo members may have made the journey before, I had never met them until this year. Denny brought his Duster and the pics I took do not do it justice. His brother John/Old Man Mopar came along with him. I thought they were bringing Halibut??? Both of them are genuinely down to earth great guys, I wish I coulda spent more time shootin the poop with them, but in all honesty the weekend flew by. Im surprised so many members I hadnt met before were willing to meet me and put up with my nonsense!!(now you know what Lori puts up with)
New members/friends Lori n I met

George n Stacey(gdrill) Thanks for the cooler/goodie bag!
Kenny n Lynn(hemiroid)
Bruce n Paula(sorry Bruce I forgot your handle?? Duster devil??)
Rod n Keela(Rodzilla)
Clint(Cwatts)
Brandon n Jenny(skeeter007)
Houston(68er)
Hemidenny(Denny)
Old Man Mopar (John)

Members that I had met before, and we had the pleasure to meet again..
Andy n Lynda(Captain Canuck) Sausage man!
Derek(Kazoom) the Baileys boy!
Scott(pettybludart) thanks for the Tequila!
Craig(cudacox) Thanks for the cuda grill delivery!!
Mike(2Darts) Thanks for the Candy and the banner!
Chris(Cannucky) yes its spelled right....Thanks for the "quack like a duck oil!"
Wally(65Vart)
Mike(Mikes270Dart) zzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz......AKA "whiplash"
Mike and Andrea (75BlueDuster and "Shutup") LOL
John and Janette (Moparwedden)
Pete and Sue (Done swimmin)

The plan was to get a grope photo, but like Cannucky said there was NO WAY to get everyone in a pic. With the amount of beautiful Mopars around, there was no way to get anyone to sit still...LOL

I should have taken more time to look at members rides, but as beautiful as the rides are, its the chit chat, bull-shittin and the laughs that I enjoy most. Thank you all from both Lori n I. We may not pm/talk or whatever, but every year I like to think I make more friends and I would like to think we have more now. Thanks from both Lori n myself and we are both looking forward to next year! :blob:

I apologize if I have forgotten anyone!!
And thanks to Pops, without him, both myself or the cuda wouldnt be here.
Love you Dad.
Here are a few pics.

Well said Steve. Unfortunately i did not get a chance to meet everyone once the rain came in, and could not make Sunday, but I am already looking forward to next year and plan ahead for the whole weekend. Bruce

-
Back