• P1090317 (Small).JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 493
  • P1090315 (Small).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 492
  • P1090314 (Small).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 483
  • P1090312 (Small).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 495
C is that an '84 Rampage I see? :D Anymore pics of it?

Thanks for the pics 6pak.
Looks like fun.

Nice pics C.... Much better then the tower shots I was watching.

Thank U both very much.....I ain't NO photographer, but I enjoy tryin' :D

Here's a few more :cheers:

View attachment P1090320 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090322 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090323 (Small).JPG

This is a special factory built race Chally.....Thanks to HawaiiDuster for telling me about this very rare & cool car!! It runs 9's

View attachment P1090324 (Small).JPG

Here's a few for the /6 crowd :cheers:

View attachment P1090326 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090327 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090331 (Small).JPG

Couple more miscellaneous shots........

View attachment P1090334 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090335 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1090339 (Small).JPG

Thank you......

Workin' the springs....:mrgreen:

Attachments

• P1090322%20(Small).JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 460
Thanks for at least getting a pic of my car doing a burnout.Wish anyone from A bodies would have come by and introduced themself.I went out second round,,,had the worst lites consistantly all weekend.Car was good,I sucked.Mad Max/6.

I saw you too madmax/6, very cool. Nothing like being able to see a event 2500 miles away.

This smallblock Chally was nasty.....I could hear the r's on my head phones......

Attachments

• P1090334%20(Small).JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 436
Thanks for at least getting a pic of my car doing a burnout.Wish anyone from A bodies would have come by and introduced themself.I went out second round,,,had the worst lites consistantly all weekend.Car was good,I sucked.Mad Max/6.

Mad Max.....You're welcome and here's a couple more for 'ya. We had a FABO Meet 'n Greet and wish you would have joined us.

I drove by your pit area several times, but didn't stop...:eek:ops:

Attachments

• P1090328 (Small).JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 456
  • P1090329 (Small).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 437
Ah the last shot of it helps lol, '83.

Anybody get pictures of the two early barracuda's doing the autocross. They weren't the fastest on the course but for some reason I thought it was pretty cool the difference between the two early Barracuda's and the way they handled on the autocross.

The maroon 65 look like a clean semi original Formula S. That car was leaning all over the place probably factory suspension, but the guy was driving the $hit out of it. Then there was the gold 66 with the rally wheels, that car seemed to handle pretty well. He was also driving the $hit out of that Barracuda on the autocross and the drag strip. He may of even been in the mopar muscle true street challenge. I'm betting he had a blast last weekend, car was from Canada. Wanted to talk to him about his suspension set up but never saw him sitting still.

Anybody get pictures of the two early barracuda's doing the autocross. They weren't the fastest on the course but for some reason I thought it was pretty cool the difference between the two early Barracuda's and the way they handled on the autocross.

The maroon 65 look like a clean semi original Formula S. That car was leaning all over the place probably factory suspension, but the guy was driving the $hit out of it. Then there was the gold 66 with the rally wheels, that car seemed to handle pretty well. He was also driving the $hit out of that Barracuda on the autocross and the drag strip. He may of even been in the mopar muscle true street challenge. I'm betting he had a blast last weekend, car was from Canada. Wanted to talk to him about his suspension set up but never saw him sitting still.

Posted earlier.....pics 2,3,4...maroon, our member.....?

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1969905900&postcount=69

Hey C thanks for posting all those pics, I still haven't had time to go thru the ones that I've taken. I didn't get to spend as much time as I usually do down next to the track, was a little busy this year with other things going on at the event. I didn't even get to take the Sox car out of the trailer until Sunday morning. Maybe next year if I'm to busy to take pics I'll just give you one of my camera's and get you down trackside :D

Wish anyone from A bodies would have come by and introduced themself.

Saw you drive by a bunch of times me while I was working the event on Friday and Saturday - I was at the "STOP" sign at the intersection of the road into the event and the road between the pits and the autocross/car show area. I'll make sure to introduce myself next year. My club, Inland Mopars, helps work the event every year.

Outstanding!! I have been glued to this fun event, It's great to see our members and super cars here YES super :burnout:

The gold 66 Cuda is mine and I am a member and you are right I had the time of my life, a long haul there and back but it was worth every second! Would liked to have talked to more of you guys but I was trying to take everything in.

The gold 66 Cuda is mine and I am a member and you are right I had the time of my life, a long haul there and back but it was worth every second! Would liked to have talked to more of you guys but I was trying to take everything in.

For me, a 66 Barracuda was my first car. I really enjoyed watching you out there tearing up the course. Your car cornered pretty darn flat going around the cones.

Big thumbs up to you and the other Barracuda owner. Both of you guys had really nicely restored cars. I think it is really cool to see people build them and drive them.

Seriously, it looked so fun, I considered taking the Dart out with the skinny front tires and no sway bars.

So what kind of improvements have you done to the suspension? And were you taking part in the true street competition?

Mark, did that Duster have a 21.35 dial in time? What was he running, a 2.2?

Maybe next year if I'm to busy to take pics I'll just give you one of my camera's and get you down trackside :D

I'd be happy to try, but might need a lighter weight camera. Yours looks pretty heavy LOL :razz:

-
Back