More of my home made furniture.

-
i am going to be starting my next project. going to be building a sofa table. the table will go behind my couch and will have integrated lighting bars. i will be loosely copying the design below.

Attachments

• French Industrial Desk33.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 170
  • photo (58).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 173
well i started my sofa table. didnt get very much done last night but its a start. here is what i have so far.

Man that is just some cool stuff. I love the desk...

- Dan

cool stuff!
When you get around to the bathroom, here's an idea:

Attachments

• TireSink.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 128
Hey YoungGun That's some beautiful furniture.
Would you mind letting me know what brand and color stain you are using? It is simply awesome and has a good color to it.
Cant wait to learn to weld and build some mediocre furniture and do some floor patches

Hey YoungGun That's some beautiful furniture.
Would you mind letting me know what brand and color stain you are using? It is simply awesome and has a good color to it.
Cant wait to learn to weld and build some mediocre furniture and do some floor patches

lol well the wood is actually snap together flooring. its an off brand that i found local at a shitty flooring shop. the place is kinda a dump and they have just piles of random flooring. this is one of the colors i liked and they had several boxes. i bought all they had and have enough left to do a few more pieces if i decide to. i just use plywood under it for a structural backer.

thank you for the kind words. i know this isnt a home made furniture site but i thought that since we are all gear heads that some might appreciate the craftsmanship. its alot of fun.

You could definitely go into business selling that stuff.

-
Back