CIMG3584.jpg

CIMG3588.jpg

CIMG3586.jpg

CIMG3599.jpg

Do they sell tickets to Canadians?

I want that car!:-D

(So does everyone i guess)

Awsome car. I only see one mistake. You painted the door latch. LOL

That thing is sweet !!!!! Glad to see those Cooper tires on it..... Helps support my job....... I would buy some tickets but if I won it I couldn't pay the taxes or get it back to Texas....

That thing is sweet !!!!! Glad to see those Cooper tires on it..... Helps support my job....... I would buy some tickets but if I won it I couldn't pay the taxes or get it back to Texas....

You guys make the new M/T radials too dont you ? A friend just ordered $4000 worth for his speed shop. Hope it helps :cheers:

You guys make the new M/T radials too dont you ? A friend just ordered $4000 worth for his speed shop. Hope it helps :cheers:

Yes we do ...... Glad to see somebody buying them ..... Times are tough right now..... Tell him I said " thanks " !!!!!! :cheers:

Yes we do sell tickets from all over world. A couple of guys bought tickets from Finland at the GNR.

very nice dart....that interior/exterior colour combo is gorgeous and i dig the paxton supecrcharger setup

where does the pcv valve go? I see the hole/grommet in the valve cover...

Come on out to Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas, March 20-22, to see this little jewel in person! Stop by and say 'Hi' to FABO members Carries Duster, 67gtx, and ocdart.
Hope to see you there!

I'd take REALLY good care of it for you...

8)

Very sweet dart! Inside, outside, underhood =P~ Very sweet. I am SURE I can make room for dry storage at no cost. BTW how do you get tickets?
Matt

-
Back