Muffler bearings

-
I have a nice torqued out bindle rotor if you need. Just need to find it.

Hey Marine, I need you to run down to supply and pick up an overhead buffer and some camo wax. The Humvee keys are on a piece of chow line, hanging on top of the grid squares. And if your not back in 30 mikes, you'll be pulling butts at the flamethrower range, and were all out of asbestos suits!

We usually store ours up on the shelf with the barber pole paint on one side and the 5 1/2 amp backlash auxiliary water pump fuse retainer on the other side................

Hey Marine, I need you to run down to supply and pick up an overhead buffer and some camo wax. The Humvee keys are on a piece of chow line, hanging on top of the grid squares. And if your not back in 30 mikes, you'll be pulling butts at the flamethrower range, and were all out of asbestos suits!
Don't forget the 6 inch ground guides and the squelch grease for the radios !
Semper fi !

A can of this wouldn't hurt either................
ReallyGood1.gif

The car is a slant 6 I just run open exhaust. Saved me the price of the bearings, the grease for them, the specific tools to install, and having to by that $2000 lift!!??//// duh???

I didn't know whether I should believe you guys at first but I do now. This guy is a hero!
:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Go get me 100 yards of Flight Line, Quick dammit!

I wish I really could find a wire stretcher sometimes!

Geez, those things are hard to find. I was told they're on the shelf by the headlight fluid but my store must be out of stock.
Where'd you find them?
I was in the local parts store yesterday. Pretty sure I saw them on the shelf next to the wigglin pins that hold the wobbling rod. Had to replace them on my old truck. Talk about a pain in the a$$!

I am left handed ,and crazy... I blast muffler bearings, with blinker fluid with an impact to 400 foot pounds . I don't want my muffler bearings, to have excessive linear run out .
Keep it tuned ,Man.

Karl/ Leadfoot : You aren't gonna fly into the future like Doc Brown farting into a live wound ignition coil. Hopefully, you might find your own "Brown Note " Carry on, with love from California. :)

-
Back