My 12 pack 65 Cuda

-
Glad to hear you got her..Fired up!It makes all the rest of the work more worht it knowing once seats are in you can drive it.Good luck and keep us posted.=P~

Congratulations Roger! I know you've gotta be lovin life right about now. May the PermaGrin never end my friend. :-D

wow, what an inspiration...that is the best looking cuda i have seen so far.and yes, nice workshop. what is the name of the bank you robbed to afford all that, dont want to hit up the same branch!!!ha, ha, just kidding, very, very nice work.

Sorry I didn't make it down for that roger and looks like I wave a job training course to take this week for the bp oil spill cleanup, Wish me luck I could use the work and my house is halfway gutted so that has been keepin me pretty busy,one thing led to another and now the inside is gutted also. I been having problems with verizon so postin pic's is pretty hard right now,i'm hopin they can get it fixed or I'll have to get brighthouse to hook up a modem and a wireless router.I'll give ya a holler in a day or two and let ya know if I'll have some free time to come down.....stat in touch !!!!

Some new BLING for the ol'Cuda!!!

Now that I have these I may sell off some of the sets I've been collecting over the years for this project. I do have one set that I have always considered to be a "Holy Grail" set with very minumal pitting pulled from a Pueblo,CO car a few years back. As the car has proggressed I felt that putting anything less would be like Jessica Simpson without 2 front teeth.

I know these are for a '66 not a '65......but the car is not stock either.

Now just awaiting my column and odds and ends from Leanna for my trip home in two weeks.

Wow Roger, those trim pieces are spectacular! I see now why you were so excited. Kudos to Rick for coming through as promised.

I'm happy to report that 20 more pounds of your bling are finished as of tonight and ready to be shipped out. It'll all be there well in advance of your Labor Day time at home.

Thanks Leanna, You always come through for me in grand fashion.
The trim pale's in comparison to your work.

Some new BLING for the ol'Cuda!!!

Now that I have these I may sell off some of the sets I've been collecting over the years for this project. I do have one set that I have always considered to be a "Holy Grail" set with very minumal pitting pulled from a Pueblo,CO car a few years back. As the car has proggressed I felt that putting anything less would be like Jessica Simpson without 2 front teeth.

I know these are for a '66 not a '65......but the car is not stock either.

Now just awaiting my column and odds and ends from Leanna for my trip home in two weeks.

yes they are for the 66, but they also carry the 64/65 center trim piece,,,,, the 64/65 is painted correctly,,, the 66 trim center is not painted correctly,,, on the 66 the outer black ring is correct,, the inner ring around the fish is suppost to be blue like the back round on the front 66 grill emblem,,,,
i left my layson s re pop black,,,but ide like to do it correctly,,even tho my car is not stock either,,,

A little time at home to get a few things done.

Fixed the oil leak on 90* adapter
Installed stock fuel tank & flip top lid
Installed fresh 3.73 SG
2.5 X-Pipe (Summit Universal)
Installed trunk locks and catch mech
Door latches and strikers
Windlace
Tail lights and rear bumper
Metal dash frame
Assembled the steering column

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 589
  • 032.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 597

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 606
  • 015.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 608
  • 028.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 612
Got me a Driveshaft ordered today from Denny's.

Went ahead and ordered the drivers seat and bracket(Procar Rally) so I can get the shifter mounted in correct position.

Still trying to decide on a muffler........Kinda curious what the 16" Classic Chamber PowerSticks sound like in person.........no room to run pipes out the rear due to the four link and stock fuel tank....so looking at popping out in front of the rear tire, not a huge fan of dumping under the car.

never heard of the classic power stick muffflers your speaking of,,,, hope to run tail pipes on my car end of this up comming season,,,,it will be a challenge,,

Attachments

• fish brake check 09 004.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 536
it will be a challenge,

Don - I always knew you had a lot of tire under the tail, but never realized they took up so much real-estate - installing tail pipes in that small parcel os property will definitely be a tad of a challenge. Have fun.

joe,, its not next on the list by any meens but ide like to think i can get to it next winter,,lol just put the street rod in the garage, hope to sort it out this winter,,and a few things on my truck as well

After having a few weeks off from work and taking care of a shop addition, a friend came over for a few days and we finally got the old girl onto the asphalt.

M/C & SSBC brake prop valve/distribution block, front pre-bentbrake lines from Fine Lines with bulk line run to rear.Installed the calipers, bled every thing.
Finished the fuel line install and bulk head connecters for the fuel and coil wire. Mounted the MSD and coil inside. Installed throttle cable. Fabbed and installed the exhaust pipes (the x-pipe was poorly thought out, so we ditched it for the time being for a true dual) used some 3" DynaMax race bullets that were on the shelf, and turned them out in front of the rear tires for now.

Drove up the drive and gave her a couple test launches on the black top.
It was all fun until the battery in the passenger floor board ( not secured) ended up in the rear floor pan.

Sure felt good to put some rubber down!!!!!!

Attachments

• 242.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 422
  • 246.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 258.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 427
  • 251.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 425
The car looks great in the sun.I thought you were gonna say that you ended up in the backseat(you being tall)LOL.Keep at er!:mrgreen:

-
Back