My Duster a chick magnet?Ran in to my dream girl? Kind of... Well...Chevy girl - LONG

-
Take notes from "the Ladies Man"

[ame="http://youtu.be/DjN8X7tgpUE"]302 Found[/ame]

Here's another good line:

So, uh...how you doin' there, sweet thing? Uh, say, is your father a meat burglar?

Stephanie: No. Why do you ask?

Leon: 'Cause, uh, he must've stolen two mighty fine hams and put 'em down the back of your pants!

oh gawd!!
... funny movie but please don't use those lines!
you're sweet on this girl, .. so tell her you think she's cute and ask her if she'd like to go out with you. have a date planned ahead,.. no movies, no dancing, no big party with freinds. go someplace where you have the chance to learn about each other without outside influences. having lunch was a good idea, hell just goin for coffee works. knock her out by being yourself. good luck man!

Take notes from "the Ladies Man"

302 Found

Here's another good line:

So, uh...how you doin' there, sweet thing? Uh, say, is your father a meat burglar?

Stephanie: No. Why do you ask?

Leon: 'Cause, uh, he must've stolen two mighty fine hams and put 'em down the back of your pants!

Leanna NAILED it.

So... GO DO IT... Every day you waste is another day some other guy spends courting her.

Too late!
In the last 5 days she's gotten married, had 7 kids, gained 85 lbs & lost half her teeth.

All kidding aside, Quit wasting time & get on with it!!

LMAO, Sorry guys... I have had my hands full the past few days. I had to drop my truck off at the body shop. I have a friend who works in the shop keeping me updated on it. This is the new hood in primer yesterday morning.
05-16-11951159.jpg

Frankly I was a nervous wreck yesterday when I dropped it off. But... I was able to talk my Brother in to letting me drive his Barracuda to work for the day.
0516110945.jpg

Best Commute to work EVER!

He wanted me to bring it straight back after work. The lowes that the "Grand National Girl" works at is about an hour away from my Brothers place so driving the Barracuda to lowes was out of the question.

I had to "borrow" my Dads Avenger this last night... I have a few errands to run tonight that MIGHT end up with me swinging by lowes to raid the Tool department or "something".

I will keep you guys updated!

I know you have things to to with your truck BUT..BLAH BLAH BLAH...
We all here on FABO just want to hear the DIRT on you seeing this girl again!!! Come on man. Call in sick, rent a car, get your ma to drive you there....SOMETHING!!! LOL!
Seriously- hope that this works out for you...........and for all of us too. We're here pulling for ya. Good luck and get you *** over there!! :director:

PS- The only pic we want is of you with your arm around a cute Lowes check out girl!

come on man just go the worst she can say is no i had to chase my wife for almost a year long story lol

So you never had the parts to ask her out! I'm sorry bud, but you made the story sound like it was going somewhere. You know that right after you left, a Mustang guy had the nuts and bolts to ask her out. I had just smashed my Challenger up when I met a very cool chick. But I bit the bullett and asked her out. Picked her up in my 74 Chally. Smashed in door, fender, and no freekin' hood on the car. Pitbull in the back seat. Had to jump over the console to get in. Took her to the stripper bar. Anyways, use your imagination Junior. And she is a classy woman to boot. Got my Chally out of the bodyshop, and used it for our WEDDING. We also have 2 kids and a nice life together. That would not have happened if I WALKED AWAY WITH MY WRENCH IN MY HAND. My point is, if a jerk off like me can meet a good woman, SO CAN YOU. I DEMAND THAT YOU GROW A SET, AND GO BACK THERE. ASK HER OUT. STRIPPER BAR IS OPTIONAL!!!!!!!

wj, get back over there and ask her out already. But do it in a way only you young guns understand, like this:

"Hey, why don't you come over to myspace and twitter my yahoo while I google your facebook." BING! Then post it on youtube so we can all see her reaction. (roflmao)

Seriously, don't do that, just do what cudachick suggested.

Sorry guys, I had to be at work at 5:00 this morning. I am getting my truck back this afternoon and going to go hunting for a phone number. I will give you guys and update later tonight. Wish me luck! (hope she is working!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48"]YouTube - ‪I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you. - Airplane‬‏[/ame]

:)

***UPDATE***

So... I had some stuff to take care of today after work that just so happened to put me in the neighbor hood of Lowes.

I jam down the highway trying to form a plan. Trying to figure out what to say and what to do. I have been trying to remember her name for a week.... Something... Something Ann... Not Mary Ann but close.

I park and walk inside and calmly and nonchalantly eye up the registers to see if I can spot her. I cruise past small automtove/vehicle aisle? I spoted some 3/8" US made chain that I wouldn't mind having. Alright Alright I have to stay focused. I am on a mission... to get a phone #.

I take a deep breath and head for the contractors check out where I saw her last time. She was there. Had her back to me... she was cleaning her area. Alright easy enough.

My plan was to walk up and say, "Hi, My name is Dan I spoke to you last week." If she remembered me I was going to tell her more or less that I was really impressed with the conversation we had and would like to get to know her over lunch some time. Pretty much what was suggested here.

Before I could get very close to her some dude on a fork truck comes in the door with a pallet of stuff. She starts helping him with something.

Ok... Now I have to stall she is busy. I turn around and go back to get that chain thinking that I would make out like a bandit. Killer US made 3/8" chain to keep in my truck and a cute blondes phone #.

She is about as tall as I am. Which is about 6'. This is important for what happens next.

So I am carrying the chain (its in a sealed bag that weighs about 40lbs) like a chump back down to the contractors check out. I dont care, I am going to do this. What is the worst that can happen right?

I round the corner and can kind of see she is talking to 2 or 3 people. I keep moving. Obviously other employees because of the vests. Fork truck is parked right next to them. Ok ok, no problem. I work in a machine shop and deal with dick heads daily.

I pretty much walk right up to them when I realize that on the other side of her is a mostly bald guy older guy wearing a bright green (neon?) contractors safety shirt. Not only is he all of 4'8" tall - he has his short furry arms wrapped around her middle section giving her a HUGE hug. He could have taken a nap the way he had his head buried in that lowes vest.

She was smiling from ear to ear and laughing while the other two Lowes guys stared at the guy clearly getting boobage in the store. I pretty much dropped the chain and started laughing uncontrollably because this is pretty much what I walked up on..
Happy20Old20Man.jpg

yeah... she is not my dream girl any more...:wack:

OUCH THAT SUCKS, ok first off man i feel your pain ive been told ten time over that girls eye me all the time but since i have low selfesteem i never ask then i alwys regret it later. hey you tried man thats all we asked of ya. well everyone that poked in to this thread. and for the record the worst thing that can happen is she makes a huge deal out of it in front of everyone. if girls just said oh no thanks itd be ok, but instead ive known three of them to laugh out loud in the middle of walmart and make this big *** scene, i glad it wasnt me.

Judging by that little man having his face in her chest and how she acted torwards you, maybe thats what she does, lures in costomers so she can get costomers, thus getting more $$$ on the side ;) The economy..***** rough..

-
Back