My first A body

-
Thanks brother it’s all the small electrical **** that is driving me crazy right now.
a couple rolls of 14 stranded and you can rewire the whole car. I used to fix old telephone wiring in buildings, but learned fast that replacing it all was actually faster in some jobs and always worked better afterwords. Some of the underdash wiring I have seen is amazing that the car hadnt burned up yet.

I am pretty good at electrical (associate degree in electronics). If you have any questions just ask.
When you puncture a hose pipe supplying water - water flows out. When you chop off electrical wire, why don't electrons drop off in the same way?

When you puncture a hose pipe supplying water - water flows out. When you chop off electrical wire, why don't electrons drop off in the same way?
No but they used to call electricity "juice". My instructor used to say "don't cut that wire, the juice will run out on the floor" LOL.

Welcome to the site, I love the car!
You're miles ahead not having to deal with rust.
The other problems are simple to fix comparatively speaking..............

Right near you, Bethel Park...you have a FB Barracuda? Sweet

I have a 74 and a 68 fastback.
My neighbor, he's on here too, has a 67 fastback and a Demon with a 440.
I live a couple houses up from the haunted house, near Gastonville School.
Stop in for a Yuengling or maybe see you at Mineral Beach

I have a 74 and a 68 fastback.
My neighbor, he's on here too, has a 67 fastback and a Demon with a 440.
I live a couple houses up from the haunted house, near Gastonville School.
Stop in for a Yuengling or maybe see you at Mineral Beach
Man that’s awesome I’ll have to find you guys. I’d love to see your Barracuda’s I think like most Mopar people I have always wanted one but never owned one.

Man that’s awesome I’ll have to find you guys. I’d love to see your Barracuda’s I think like most Mopar people I have always wanted one but never owned one.

I got the 74 in 1978. Second owner.
I always wanted a fastback so I got the 68 a couple years ago.
Towed it home on Christmas Eve.
It's a drag car, but, I plan on taking it to Mineral Beach on Fridays and Keystone on Sunday's.

I got the 74 in 1978. Second owner.
I always wanted a fastback so I got the 68 a couple years ago.
Towed it home on Christmas Eve.
It's a drag car, but, I plan on taking it to Mineral Beach on Fridays and Keystone on Sunday's.
This was from 1986 wish I would have been smarter

C071A2A2-D13F-486E-B501-A4F1CD10B8D6.jpeg

Hello all, so I have been a lurker on here for a long time. I have been looking for a clean 71-72 Demon or 68-69 FB Barracuda for years.
Well in my search I found a clean 1967 Dart GT that hails from sunny CA. The body is very clean, one quarter has some real bad paint peeling from bad prep work. I ran the fender tag and it came back showing it’s a Dart GT that came with a 6cyl and AC. It has tinted glass, fender mounted turn signals, AM radio (5 watt), narrow body sill molding, console, and premium black/white vinyl interior. It’s still in its original color which is R yellow.
At some point someone swapped a 318 into the car but I don’t know what year 318 it is. Interior is clean and most of the issues it has are stupid electrical issues, gas gauge, temp gauge, hazard switch, turn signals, and brake lights stuck on.
I’m excited because I always liked the 67-69 Darts but I’m up in the air if I want to keep it or try and trade out for a Demon or FB Barracuda.

View attachment 1715246277

View attachment 1715246278

View attachment 1715246279

View attachment 1715246280

View attachment 1715246281

View attachment 1715246282

View attachment 1715246283

View attachment 1715246284
Late to the party. Nice Dart and welcome to FABO

-
Back