My first Muscle Car

-
Nice car, should be a cool driver when your done. This is the place to go for help. Keep that home site posted with pics, or better yet post the here, create a photo gallery.

thanks guys, I appreciate all the advice. I will post more pictures as they come!

My eyes must be going. On the 2nd page, the rear looked like it changed from a fastback to a notchback. Must be the angle. Good luck with your project.

lol, if only my body skills where that good....

69 grille surrounds WANTED!!

A Barracuda's a good choice. Good luck with your project.

The only thing I see that's kind of scary is the inner fenderwells. Not to worry, though... everything is fixable, if you have a welder and take your time to do the job right. If you don't have a welder, it's a good time to consider it.

Yah my dad has a lot of tools and some skill at body work. I am basically being baptized by fire with this car. I have done a lot of firsts with it. I have had a lot of fun working on though, it's killing me that i can't drive it yet.

progress....i've done a little since February. Hopefully I will have the inner fenders done this weekend......

......click the link below my name..

love the wheels kinda a throw back to the Magnum wheels. i think petty blue with a flat black hood would look sweet.

Check out the progress I've done, I am starting to dislike doing body work....

Thanks!

Sometimes it feels a lot like this >>>](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

I hear boss man! Congrats!

Mine was a 68 Dodge Charger with a 383 big block.... I was 17. Having a big block and being 17 was not a good combination... believe me when I say that! LOL!

Laid some paint down this weekend.

I really like petty blue.....

Back from Grad school. Dad and the Fiance surprised me with having the majority of my body work finished (So blessed). Joined a local car club, got some help with the paint. Check out my website for more pictures. Could be that it's just because this is my first project, but this car has been a bear to work on! I really had to make it worse to make it better. Oh well it will be for the best in the long run.

I made some of my own customizations to the body (a little inspiration from the savage cuda/ Not for the purists). Let me know your thoughts.

Exposure was messed up. I'll take some better ones this weekend

Attachments

• 69 barracuda drivers side 7102011.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 254
-
Back