My mom has gone to Heaven

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got a call this morning that myom past away in her sleep I 900 miles away from home at work that's the worest a person can. Be. I need you guys prayers leave pa trying to drive this 14 hr trip it's killing me I miss my mummy yes that's what I called her I will not be on here for a while thanksguys

my condolences to family and friends .

I dread that day when it comes .

Oh Man I'm so sorry you lost your Mom.
You and your family are in my prayers.
I hope your drive is safe .
May God bless and comfort you in your time of need .

Sorry to hear the sad news Red. Prayers sent for comfort and healing.

sorry for your loss Mike.

The Good Lord Jesus is taking her home. Take care and remember, if you believe in Him and that He is the only way, you will be together again at His table. May His peace be with you and your family at this special time.

We will get there too.....please ask your Mummy to save us a place at His table, waaayyyyyy down at the end is fine with me.

Denny

My prayers are with you and your family this day Mike, as He rose on this day, so has your Mom. She is in good hands, no doubt about that! May He comfort your heart and bring peace into your souls as you travel and take care of your business in Pa!!

I got a call this morning that myom past away in her sleep I 900 miles away from home at work that's the worest a person can. Be. I need you guys prayers leave pa trying to drive this 14 hr trip it's killing me I miss my mummy yes that's what I called her I will not be on here for a while thanksguys
Sorry for yor loss. Wishing you a safe trip. Try to concentrate on you driving.

I am very sorry for your loss. Stay safe on the drive and stay strong as you move forward. It is a very difficult time, I know.

sorry to hear especially with you so far from home. Drive safe know you are in our prayers

I'm praying for your safe journey and for your comfort and peace during this difficult time.

Keep the great memories.

Today is my birthday and at our family Easter get together I told a story about how my mom used to always say how young I looked. That is, until about two years after I retired from the military. Then she said to me, "You are really looking your age now"!! She went to be with the Lord in December 2013.

I’m so sorry and you have my deepest sympathy! Please drive safe and use that time to think of all the great memories of “mummy”. Prayers sent!

Sorry for your loss... Condolences...

Stay strong and remember, you can't die with her, you must live on - that's what she wants you to do....

-
Back