My new avatar...thanks mullinax95

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score

These new avatar photos make me laugh everytime I see them. I thought about using this one. What do you think? MMG

Attachments

• mug.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 235
I'm always tempted to use this one of my brother-in-law jacking around after a long evening of drinking!!!

Attachments

• Memorial Day 043 (Small).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 201
I posted a bunch of mugg shots on the Goldmembers only thread and asked if people would like to do something fun/different. They can pick one of the mugg shots that I had posted or chose their own.

It has to be a person representing your portrait (not really).

Join in if you wish!

These new avatar photos make me laugh everytime I see them. I thought about using this one. What do you think? MMG

Yes that will definitely qualify!

Looks like you have been drinking out of Mulli's jug.

He did take a couple of ssswigs!

I'm always tempted to use this one of my brother-in-law jacking around after a long evening of drinking!!!

That will work!

I can start a post for "Denture Donations" if you guys need teeth! LOL

Still got some left...

Attachments

• Crazy Pilot.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Duckstoo.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Jed.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Pickle.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 189
  • mudd.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 177
mullinax, how do i go about using one from above? i like the one just to the right of the big one above. (the long haired dude in thejeans straps

mullinax, how do i go about using one from above? i like the one just to the right of the big one above. (the long haired dude in thejeans straps

There might be different ways of doing it but I always right click on picture, click on "Save Image as", then save it to "My pictures" in "My documents"

Now on FABO click on "user cp", then click on "edit avatar" at the bottom of the page click "browse" , then go to "my documents", click on "My pictures", then double click on the picture.

few more....

Attachments

• jeepers-peppers-mug-shot.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Cat.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 153
  • MovEasyRider.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 170
  • unncut.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Pee Wee.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 166
  • dancing man.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 173
yea, it is saying file upload has failed

lol. as i sent this message, i see i have a pic in my avatar. thanks guys. now i just got to figure out how to put a caption.lol

yea, it is saying file upload has failed

lol. as i sent this message, i see i have a pic in my avatar. thanks guys. now i just got to figure out how to put a caption.lol

For some reason I have ran across the same problem (if you call it that).

I upload a pic for my avatar and I would get the "Upload has failed" so I give up only to find that it actually uploaded. Ever since it did it the first time I ignore the "Upload has failed"

Glad you got it done.

I don't know what happened to this guy but he gives me the creeps.

Attachments

• unncut.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 90
Looks like he tried to eat some Pu$$y to me.
Some have to try harder than others I guess...

-
Back