My New Baby Girl (no, not another Mopar)!

-

SassyGrassScamp

My Addiction Has Begun
Reaction score
My wife and I welcomed our second daughter Amy Lynn into world on Thursday night, 2/18 which happened to also be my Dads 80th birthday....Baby and Mommy are doing well, and Daddy just can't seem to put the stem on the apple!

Hopefully my Scamp will be done in time for me to drive her to the prom!

Here's my little sweetie:

IMG_2674.jpg

Sassy, she's beautiful! In no time, she'll be breaking hearts and you'll be chasing away all of the guys with a couple of well placed shotgun blasts. BTW: We celebrated my father's 80th as well (on Feb. 8th). A Happy Birthday to Dad as well!

What a beautiful baby sassygrass!!

I know the feeling, I have 5 TEENAGE daughters, and yes several guns and tools for digging large holes.

Congrats on a job well done!

Heeeeeeeeeeey! Alright! Congrads!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes All....And cudaspaz....FIVE TEENAGE DAUGHTERS?!?!?!?! PMS must be 24/7, 365 around that house!!!! WOW!!!!

What a beautiful baby sassygrass!!

I know the feeling, I have 5 TEENAGE daughters, and yes several guns and tools for digging large holes.

Congrats on a job well done!

Excellent News!!!! Glad everyone is OK. Kids are the BEST! Have two daughters, 23 & 26, just had a grandson born Friday.

CONGRATULATIONS!

A big CONGRATULATIONS from the wife and I SassyGrass :cheers:
And to be born on her grandfathers birthday :happy10: what a blessing =D>
She sure is a strong looking cutie you have there:-D
Hello there Amy Lynn :wave:

Boy, She's a dandy Sassy. My baby girl, she's 27 now, called me today to see if i could cut loose friday to take Caleb, my grandson 2.5 yrs, to the petting zoo Friday at the Vo Ag at the high school. You bet i can get away. Me and old Caleb are tight. I'm Pa Pa Bill to him. She'll bring you some grandkids that will get your attention.
Congratulations
Small Block

Beautiful job Sassygrass! I know your a proud daddy:cheers: Maybe you will have that Scamp ready way before her prom date:thumrigh:

-
Back