My new next door member

-

SoulSurvivor

Reaction score
For the last ten years I have had to endure the next door neighbors from hell. No respect for the neighborhood, their neighbors, home or themselves.
Well the bank finally caught up to them, not because they had fallen on hard times, but because they were just irresponsible with their funds.
The house goes into quick sale as a fixer upper, purchased and has been under a total gutting and remodel. I met my new neighbors, a young couple with two young kids. Really nice family. So this past Sunday I am rolling down my road and see this sitting outside my house. 40K original miles original owner California car. Never been repainted. B5 blue. Auto on the column. A true survivor. I like my new neighbor. It came as surprise since the only two cars that I have seen them drive up in is a Prius and a Scion. Then he said once the garage is emptied of all his furniture he will be bringing his second car. A 1969 1/2 440-6 pack 69 Roadrunner 4spd; all original unrestored low mileage car. Can you imagine that garage? Me have new friend. Enjoy

Attachments

• DSCN2204.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 603
  • DSCN2205.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 610
  • DSCN2206.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 601
  • DSCN2207.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 606
  • DSCN2208.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 609
  • DSCN2209.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 605
your patience has been rewarded

I would've ask for a ride so fast the second I saw what was under the hood!!!

So, you bringing your new neighbor and his rides to Fall Fling?

I would've ask for a ride so fast the second I saw what was under the hood!!!
I did. Instead he let me drive it. I took it easy. You can feel the torque. But I think I could take him in my 69 Dart with the built 340 in the 1/4.

So, you bringing your new neighbor and his rides to Fall Fling?
He will be at fall fling. I don't know which car though. He says it runs hot going over the hill on the 405 into the valley. I told him so does mine. we will overheat together.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

But the burning question is: does the new neighbor's wife qualify for the "hot mopar babes" thread? :blob: :D

Wylde1.

Congratulations! You have truly lucked out. I can only dream that someday.........

Sweet deal. 2 of the car guys on my street have nova's and the third has a mid 60's falcon. Once my duster is up and running I'll be bringing it home for them to see. I don't talk to my neighbors at all. My car has only been to the house once, so I don't think they think it's mine. They will be shocked and I'm sure I'll get Thier attention when I pull a wheely in front of the house. Lol

WoW!!!

Ask him to shoot some video from inside the car as he drives it around and jumps on it. Then post it here so we can enjoy and be jealous.

I'll even chip in for gas.

This story just goes to show you .....

Good things come to those who wait. :-D Ten years of hell led you to a future with a new best friend. Who just happens to have hot cars. Mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

Makes me remember living next door to our member Double M. The day my Cuda was delivered to my new house, he came running out the door wanting to know who it belonged to. We met over a discussion about his first car ... a '69 Barracuda Fastback.

Soul, I hope you enjoy your "new" neighborhood a lot more now.

Im with Wylde, the cars gorgeous, but is the wife too??? I dunno why but all I can hear is "Boats n ho's" from the movie "Stepbrothers"!!

-
Back