my new project and many thanks tooooo

-
I would love to know where you got your motor plate. or did you have it made..there is a co.here that will make them for me with a water jet.If I could get enough people to buy one I would have them made..thanks Artie

tony had it cut.. quicktree on here and moparts is who I got the car from :D

just testing the lines and where things will be..gotta get the fuel cell in and then mount the radiator and see where everything will be ...trying to fire this thing before the Christmas holiday..:D:D:D

looks good but don't mount the Oberg vertical like in the pic, mount it horizontal. if you open it in the vertical position all the oil in it will make a huge mess for you.

got 1 of my headers back and done..other header should be ready in the next week or so...cant rush free..lol

will take more pics ..looks pretty good to me

lol hey bob .....he said he will try to finish the other 1 this week but we will see..cant rush free..lol:glasses7: but the welds look great

better picture for you guys ..don't know why I didn't take a pic of the inside that was tig welded man just beautiful work..:glasses7::glasses7::glasses7::prayer::prayer:

bump to the top will add some new pictures later on about the car ....

some reason I cant add the new pictures right now ..ill try again in a few ..:prayer:

well that's where its at now ...windows should be in this week driveshaft made wire install cam button and gauges installed should be ready fire and then new tires and wheels ......so we have came a long way in a long time ..lol but we getting there oh gotta install the seat but not much longer I hope..oh wing has to be done on the trunk and chute mount made ...:prayer:

going to change out the springs to lower the front down a little more for that slam...then the chassis guy going to make some hits I hope ...

sorry mike but I don't like the dash and he put your Oberg on the wrong way. just wait until you check the screen. that's the reason a changed lester's. the header collector turned out like that I do like.

thanks guys ...

hey bob its not that bad in person lol....I was going to put a fiber glass dash in but they was a little high and the wait was long he made this way less ..the Oberg ok I can change that around it needs to lay down with the top of the screen up right...going to be tight putting that fuel pump in there on the chassis but he say its going no problem...the headers does look great make me feel like a street outlaw lol ready see the alky flame coming out of them...I cant wait to see the wing he makes for it

my son asked what i wanted for as a gift for the holiday and i told him we needed a deck lid for the car ..ordered it for unlimited fiberglass got it and what a nice looking lid....pin on race weight ...will post pictures once i get my photobucket reloaded in the computer......dont really weight much at all ...this add to the rest of the glass ...frontend hood doors rear bumper deck lid...that should keep the weight down on the old thing ...

-
Back