my new project and many thanks tooooo

-
Man you have really stepped your game up. I remember your Duster build. This is way more bad a$$

thanks guys I really need to step up and get this thing done so I can make at lease some test hits with it this year.........:D

that's riding.. whats the motor in that thing?????im planning a fogger set up once I feel ok with the car....I better get this thing done ..longer I wait the faster they get around here...friend went 4.50 last year

its 542 cubic inch 440 , Indy heads and intake. 572 heads . gets a rebuild every year. it also has a Indy mopar mega block
870 hp . started out running 11:30 with a 340 then 10:70 with a 440, 9.80 with a hemi and now were here. The car weighs 2,400 pounds with me in it. fiberglass doors,hood,fenders,trunklid,bumpers everything but the quarters and roof and its a full tube chassis car.

It is also has 3 inch ladder bars with a fab 9 all alum. rear with mark Williams axles

I run it in super gas with a biondo box and its 9.90 at 150

all out my best is 8.70 at 157 as of this weekend

not to hijac thread but...

Attachments

• duster5 008.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 404
  • Cole pictures Nov Dec 2012 193.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Cole pictures Nov Dec 2012 197.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 368
  • Cole pictures Nov Dec 2012 207.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 392
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: bad *** fish for sure

oh well look what showed up...lol my new brake parts ...looking over things I didn't order a few parts but will see if I can find them local...so now I will start to finish off the brakes and order up the header parts in the next week or 2 so I can fire this thing soon :burnout:

:D:D:burnout:well got some more brake parts for the race car today.. will be out in thse shop working on it some tonight..hope to have some pics of the progress and finish them up in the next few days.. then on to the headers :D

well got the brake lines ran on the race car today.. took a while but got them done ... got the fitted up and need to cut and weld the tabs and make a mount for the line lock that will also keep the brake rod from coming out.. let me know what you guys think or would chan:Dge

going to order the flanges and headers parts this week so I can get started on those....get ready bob going to need a lot of help lol:D

slow but im getting there... trying to fire this thing this year I hope....:prayer::prayer:

wll the headers have been ordered and should be sent out today ..hope to have them and some pics this week ... went with 2 1/8 in to 4" collector... will have to weld and cut but will put up pics as I go .....:D:D:D:D:D:D

your right bob... ill take care of it when I get the header parts....got a head of myself even after I read everything to make sure where it went...thanks for the good eye....:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:now ill got to the building and :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: lol

m129.jpg
headers was ordered last week should come any day now...21/8 with slip on collector...getting there and hope to be done soon... if things work out...just a little update on a slow process....lol:D:D:D:D:D:D

ya they look really good form the pics hope they turn out just as good when they get here...they pulled the cash from my acc. yest. so I assum they are in the shippers hands now......:D:Dso maybe I can be working on them next week when I get back home from out of town..:prayer::prayer::prayer:

well headers are here and got the brake lines in the right place now ..lol I will post pics of the headers when I can they look great and came out better then I thought they would...looks like the pics ...and I didn't thin k they would be so close to the pics...21/8 with slip collectors and 440-1 flanges to fit my heads...got the nuts and bolts as well so far I will give stahl headers a :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: as the customer service was great and they call and talked to me every time I called them.. when I would call I had to leave a message but they got right back to me the same day....they didn't have some parts in and had to bend them and call and told me they was doing it that day so shipping would be late.. I said ok cause they did give me a call and tell me what was going on...after that I called and changed form weld on collectors to slip fit they said no problem:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: never took a dime of money out my account til they shipped them.....:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: that's great to me as most wan the money up front ...will keep you posted on how they turn out and how they look when done..and will post pics as soon as I can ..:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

-
Back